Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Red Seed Plate Storage Case Sold Separately ***
Earthway Garden Seeder
Love the idea of growing your own food? Relish the day you can harvest sweet corn? Can you just taste a salad fresh with radishes, leeks, spinach, carrots and lettuce? Long to snap small and jumbo peas for the pot? Bring diversity to your table with beets, okra, swiss chard? Welcome the Fall with a bushel of turnips? In reality, the chore of seeding your garden, being on hands and knees to deposit those tiny seeds into the rows and rows of earth makes your joints creak? And it is so easy to get off track making crazy zig-zagging rows. Ugh... maybe grocery store produce is fine?
Don’t give up so soon! Here is the solution: The Earthway Precision Garden Seeder. One of the six plates will handle those seed crops and more. No more guessing about the distance between the seeds.
The steps are easy:
- Install one of the precision seed plates that best fits your desired crop
- Adjust the depth of planting on the ground opener
- Set your 36” long row marker for the desired width
- Fill the seed hopper with seeds
- Unleash your Earthway seeder into well-tilled soil
In one continuous operation, the garden seeder will open the soil, space, and plant the seeds and then pack the soil over the seeds while preparing the next row. Garden Club Gerty next door will be green with envy at the look of your lush and perfectly laid out crop!
The cool features that will make the novice look like a professional gardener are:
- All aircraft aluminum semi-assembled frame and new row marker clip
- Rustproof wheels 30in. aluminum row marker
- Adjustable ground opener
- Cover chain
- Lightweight design - only 10 lbs.
Standard Plates Included with Seeder:
- 18100 - Sweet Corn,
- 18101 - Radish, Leeks, Spinach
- 18102 - Carrots, Lettuce, Turnips
- 18103 - Beans, Small Peas
- 18104 - Jumbo Peas
- 18105 - Beets, Okra, Swiss Chard
Be secure in knowing the Earthway precision garden seeder is a quality product with its 5-year limited warranty.Learn More
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with fold down sides for easy loading and unloading. Sides can also be removed if needed. Large straight pull handle for easy grip. Four (4) heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions (with Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 27 3/8" H Dimensions (without Sides) 24" W x 48" L x 16 3/8" H Tire Size 5" x 13" Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Color Green
- Coverage - Compact size for smaller lawns.
- Durable - Rust-proof poly hopper and spreader plate increases product life.
- Maneuverable - Durable poly wheels.
Specifications Model Number 45-0409 Weight 8 lbs. Assembled Product Size 31.9" x 17" x 34"
- Manufactured with patented NTS® Reflex Mesh® technology to eliminate kinks, twists & tangles
- MicroShield® antimicrobial protection guards against mold & mildew
- Protective collar reduces kinking at the facuet
- Solid brass octagon coupling provides a wrench-tight no-leak connection
- Made in USA
- Available in 5/8" diameter in 130' length.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
- Extra-large water jet for more coverage than standard pulsating heads
- Water coverage up to 8500 sq. ft. (106 ft. diameter)
- Trip levers for full or partial coverage with reversing full circle setting
- Deflector dial to set distance
- Impulse arm eliminates wasteful side and back splash
- Diffuser screw allows for easy fingertip adjustment of water stream for even coverage
- Sprinkler head has 3/4" NPT connection to base
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of shears. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing shears to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. And wonder of wonders, they cut with speed and precision right down to the tips of the precision-ground blades. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot shears
- The only hedge shears to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Cuts the entire length of the blade
- FiberComp® handles-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Shock absorbing bumper for comfort
- Cutting length-9 inches
- Lifetime warranty
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 25 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0293 Weight 53 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 26" x 20"
- Strong poly-deck, high rimmed tub with steel fram construction
- Hauls up to 1000 lbs.
- Large 13" pneumatic tires roll over any surface with ease
- Convertible 2-in-1 handle can be pulled or hooked to a lawn tractor/ATV
- Powder coat finish