Small PowerGear Lopper has a unique gear design that maximizes leverage to reduce cutting effort. It's high strength Nyglass handles are extremely durable and lightweight and reduce arm fatigue during extended use. The high carbon steel blade cuts branches up to 1-1/2 in diameter.Learn More
- Sure-flow® inner rib ensures continuous water flow.
- KinkGuard™ Grip helps prevent kinking at faucet connection
- Leak-proof SealFast™ brass couplings for watertight connections
- Made with recycled materials
- Made in USA
Perfect for cutting stems and light branches up to 5/8" diameter, with a maintenance-free bearing-drive design. The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting even easier. Steel construction offers lasting toughness, and a handle with Softgrip touchpoints provides comfortable use and a secure grip.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free bearing drive
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Steel construction provides excellent durability
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Anvil blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8" dia.