Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
- 73 gallon capacity
- Long lasting resin construction
- Great for storing furniture cushions and outdoor accessories
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Handles for portability
- Stay dry design
- Wheels for hassle-free portability
Size*: 46" W x 22" D x 23" H Internal Size*: 42" W x 19 1/2" D x 21" H
Just plug in and go. No gas, no oil, and easy starting. Our compact, lightweight Power Shovel weighs just 13 lbs and has the power to throw snow up to 20 feet while cutting a 12” wide path. The handles are fully adjustable making it easy and comfortable to use for any operator.Features
- Telescoping Handle - Adjust the length of the handle to suit your height
- Adjustable Handle -Adjust the angle and height of the operator handle to fit you.
- Lightweight - Ease of set-up and use.
- Cord Lock System - Ensure the cord is locked in for long reliable operation.
- Auger System - Powerful performance that will throw snow up to 20' (6.1 m).
- 2-Year Full Warranty Learn More
Out of stock
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of shears. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing shears to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. And wonder of wonders, they cut with speed and precision right down to the tips of the precision-ground blades. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot shears
- The only hedge shears to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Cuts the entire length of the blade
- FiberComp® handles-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Shock absorbing bumper for comfort
- Cutting length-9 inches
- Lifetime warranty
Save money and time working in your garden with the EarthWay® 6500 High Wheel Cultivator! Ideal for a multitude of garden jobs, from light plowing and hilling to furrowing, and cultivating the 6500 is a very versatile tool. Handles and framing constructed of heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel for long life. The 24-inch steel wheel makes operating the cultivator through the soil effortlessly and quicker than comparable models. The 3-Position adjustable height handle and tool bar depth makes the 6500 and easy fit to individual needs.Please note: The 6500 is not intended for use as a groundbreaking tool. It requires soil that has been plowed or tilled.
- 3-Position height adjustable handle – for hours of comfortable use
- Heavy-duty powder coated tubular steel frame
- Easy change tool bar for quick tool installation
- Large 24" steel wheel - easy handling in deep soil or rough terrain
- Includes 5-Tine Cultivator, Moldboard Plow, and Twin End Furrow Plow
- 5-Year Limited Warranty