Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 20" W x 38" L x 14 1/4" H Weight Capacity 1000 lbs. Tire Size 4" x 10" Color Green
- 20" W x 38" L x 36" H
- Two heavy-duty steel mesh decks for more space to haul items
- 2" high edges keep items from rolling off
- Four heavy-duty 10" pneumatic wheels, front two pivot for easy maneuverability
- Large "U" handle with foam rubber cover and easy handling
- Green powder coat finish
- Bottom deck has 330 lb. load capacity
- Upper deck has 220 lb. load capacity
Hose pot lids are a stylish way to cover your Hose Pot and will protect your hose from the elements. Crafted from solid brass with a rich verdigris finish, this hose pot lid will fit perfectly on our Hose Pot styles 448 through 457.
- The perfect cover designed to fit your Hose Pot (Styles 448 through 457)
- Handcrafted in the Old World style with superior workmanship
- Durable materials will withstand the elements
- Dimensions: 11" H x 17" W
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 25 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0293 Weight 53 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 26" x 20"
The sculptural segmented design and leaf motif of the La Jolla Hose Pot is intricate and elegant. Good Directions' hose pots were created to stylishly conceal unsightly and tangled garden hoses. Crafted from steel with a beautiful venetian bronze finish, this cleverly designed hose pot will contain the hose while eliminating kinks and snarls. Holes in the bottom of the pots provide drainage, and a convenient side hole allows the hose to stay connected to the faucet.
- Roomy enough for 150 feet of garden hose
- Unique decorative alternative for storage
- Handcrafted in from steel with a beautiful Venetian bronze finish
- Durable materials withstand the elements
- Holes in bottom provide drainage
- Convenient side holes allow hose to stay connected to faucet
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of shears. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing shears to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. And wonder of wonders, they cut with speed and precision right down to the tips of the precision-ground blades. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot shears
- The only hedge shears to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Cuts the entire length of the blade
- FiberComp® handles-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Shock absorbing bumper for comfort
- Cutting length-9 inches
- Lifetime warranty
- 73 gallon capacity
- Long lasting resin construction
- Great for storing furniture cushions and outdoor accessories
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Handles for portability
- Stay dry design
- Wheels for hassle-free portability
Size*: 46" W x 22" D x 23" H Internal Size*: 42" W x 19 1/2" D x 21" H