Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
The ShelterLogic Shade Canopy is perfect for any gardening enthusiast! Shade and protect your plants and flowers with an eight-leg shade canopy that delivers 50% shade and protection allowing continuous airflow for successful plant growth.
- Dimensions - 9' 4" H x 8' 7" W x 20' L
- Durable Poly Screen - Quality 50% shade material allows for continuous airflow and protects live goods.
- Easy to Install - Cover goes up fast and remains secure with bungee fasteners.
- High Grade Steel Frame - Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. / 3,5 cm diameter steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powdercoat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Easy Set Up - Bolt together frame with wide foot plates on every leg add stability/easy anchor points.
- (1) 8 x 20 ft./2,4 x 6,1 m white steel frame
- (1) One piece cover
- Bungee cords
- Easy step-by-step instructions
Remarkably light. Remarkably strong. Remarkably affordable. From everyday gardening to an affordable extra-set of tools, you can't go wrong with our durable FiberComp® Garden tools. One-piece construction means no loose handles and they will not bend at the neck when digging.
- FiberComp® construction-lightweight and durable nylon/fiberglass composite
- Won't rust
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
- Premium construction for maximum strength and durability. Fits all 5/8 inch.
- Patented impact resistant clamp design.
- Recommended for rubber hot water hose.
- Manufactured using highest level of quality control.
- Solid brass coupler.
A machete with the power of an ax. The Brush Ax's thick drop-forged blade rips through underbrush-even small trees-like no flimsy stamped steel machete blades can. Even better, the long 21" FiberComp® fiberglass handle lets you swing this monster baseball bat style for serious wind-up power. We find the Brush Ax perfect for clearing the overgrown oak savannah that dominates our local landscape. Also a must-have for hacking trails through the willow-infested sloughs up north-ask us how we know.Product Features
- Drop-forged steel blade for greater trength and durability
- Hardened steel blade with non-stick coating cuts with less effort
- Insert-molded design prevents blade from loosening or separating from the handle
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite handle provides strength, durability and lighter weight
- Includes sheath for safe storage and transportation
- Lifetime warranty Learn More
The sculptural dimple design on the Montego Hose Pot is intricate and elegant. Good Directions' hose pots were created to stylishly conceal unsightly and tangled garden hoses. Crafted from steel with a beautiful venetian bronze finish, this cleverly designed hose pot will contain the hose while eliminating kinks and snarls. Holes in the bottom of the pots provide drainage, and a convenient side hole allows the hose to stay connected to the faucet.
- Roomy enough for 150 feet of garden hose
- Unique decorative alternative for storage
- Handcrafted in from steel with a beautiful Venetian bronze finish
- Durable materials withstand the elements
- Holes in bottom provide drainage
- Convenient side holes allow hose to stay connected to faucet