Find a great selection of gardening equipment, including sprayers, garden hoses, wheelbarrows and more.
You could spend countless hours swiping blades over a tri-hone stone set, laboriously putting an edge back on your favorite cutting tools. Or you could just give your blades a few effortless swipes with this sharpener and get on with your day. The ceramic roller sharpens at a precise 30º so there's no guesswork. And the safety guard means your fingers are never in harm's way.Product Features
- Sharpens axes and knives
- Ceramic wheels sharpen both sides of the blade
- Safety guard protects hands and fingers while sharpening
- Non-slip pads on the base give a stable base for sharpening
- Opens for easy cleaning
- FiberComp® construction-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Lifetime warranty
Finally, an Auto Rewind Hose Reel You Can Use All Winter Long! By using the heated hose reel from PIRIT you won't have to worry about draining your hose before the freeze. Running water all winter long, something you never imagined!
- Thermostatically controlled heater turns on automatically to keep standing water from freezing
- Ultraviolet-proof outer cap protects hose from long-term sun damage
- 180° swivel bracket mount for ease of use in all directions
- Auto-rewind made from self lubricating materials to ensure smooth rewind
- Includes a 50-foot high-quality PVC hose, pre-installed
- Draws only 120 Watts or 1 Amp when turned on.
- All brass valve system
- Four large openings at nozzle tip for full flow
- Replaceable front and rear O-ring seals for leak proof shut-off
- Precise tip angle eliminates side spray
- Adjustable from fine spray to needle stream to heavy rinse
- Fast 3 turns from closed to open
- Heavy-duty solid brass construction with comfort grip
Nothing requires more control than working in tight spaces like pots, flats or rock gardens. The narrow-bladed transplanter was designed specifically for these tasks and the Fiskars Big Grip Transplanter with its soft, oversized handle takes the standard cultivator to the next level. The oversized grip provides better control and causes less hand fatigue. The sharp serrated edge easily shreds tough roots and gradation marks make it easy to determine plant depth.
- Large, soft molded grips provide added comfort and control
- Serrated edge to cut through roots or other tough material
- Sharp blade cuts through the ground easier
- Gradation marks for easy depth measurement
- Cast aluminum head resists corrosion
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
Heavy duty steel mesh deck with 2" high side edges to keep items from rolling off. Heavy duty pneumatic tires for easy rolling over any surface. Auto-type steering keeps front wheels under corners of steel frame to prevent tipping. Large D-handle for easy grip. Green powder coat finish.
Features Dimensions 36" W x 60" L x 17" H Weight Capacity 800 lbs. Tire Size 5" x 13" Color Green Product Weight 127 lbs. Handle Large D-handle
- Manufactured with patented NTS® Reflex Mesh® technology to eliminate kinks, twists & tangles
- Extreme Weather Flexible to 45°F
- MicroShield® antimicrobial protection guards against mold & mildew
- Power Coil® collar eliminates kinking at the faucet
- Power Coil® coupling for a maximum fit at faucet
- Made in USA