Hose pot lids are a stylish way to cover your Hose Pot and will protect your hose from the elements. Crafted from solid brass with a rich verdigris finish, this hose pot lid will fit perfectly on our Hose Pot styles 448 through 457.
- The perfect cover designed to fit your Hose Pot (Styles 448 through 457)
- Handcrafted in the Old World style with superior workmanship
- Durable materials will withstand the elements
- Dimensions: 11" H x 17" W
- Ideal for commercial or industrial use
- Insulated molded grip for spraying hot or cold water
- Brass head insert for maximum resistance to extremely hot water
- Solid brass valve stem with permanent adjusting nut
- Hold-open clip for continuous spraying
- Rust resistant stainless steel spring
- Self-adjusting "duck" packing for lifetime leak proof seal
Let's conduct an experiment. Look at your hand, please. Make a fist, simulating the motion you use when you squeeze the handles on a pair of shears. See how your fingers curl into your palm? Our engineers noticed that movement, too-and crafted these astonishing shears to complement that hand's natural dynamics. Not only are they far friendlier to your body than traditional models, they also magnify your cutting strength. And wonder of wonders, they cut with speed and precision right down to the tips of the precision-ground blades. Even that's not all...Product Features
- PowerGear® mechanism increases leverage to make cutting 3X easier than single pivot shears
- The only hedge shears to be awarded the Arthritis Foundation® Ease-of-Use Commendation
- Sharp, precision-ground blade edge
- Fully hardened blade holds sharp edge longer
- Corrosion resistant, non-stick blade coating reduces friction to make cutting easier
- Cuts the entire length of the blade
- FiberComp® handles-reinforced fiberglass composite materials provide strength and durability
- Shock absorbing bumper for comfort
- Cutting length-9 inches
- Lifetime warranty
Nothing requires more control than working in tight spaces like pots, flats or rock gardens. The narrow-bladed transplanter was designed specifically for these tasks and the Fiskars Big Grip Transplanter with its soft, oversized handle takes the standard cultivator to the next level. The oversized grip provides better control and causes less hand fatigue. The sharp serrated edge easily shreds tough roots and gradation marks make it easy to determine plant depth.
- Large, soft molded grips provide added comfort and control
- Serrated edge to cut through roots or other tough material
- Sharp blade cuts through the ground easier
- Gradation marks for easy depth measurement
- Cast aluminum head resists corrosion
- Large hang hole for easy storage
- Lifetime warranty
- Flexibility - Hand wand sprays up to 30 feet for hard to reach trees and bushes.
- Durability - No clog spray nozzle.
- Capacity - 25 gallon capacity.
Specifications Model Number 45-0293 Weight 53 lbs. Assembled Product Size 55" x 26" x 20"