- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.Learn More
HAWK can kill rats and mice in a single feeding with its powerful anticoagulant bromadiolone. Use HAWK with confidence for unsurpassed control, even against warfarin resistant "super-rats." Rats and mice die in 4 or 5 days after eating just a single-feeding of HAWK. A superior formulation makes HAWK irresistible to rats and mice.
- Can Kill In A Single Feeding
- Unsurpassed Control
- Even Against Warfarin Resistant Super Rats
- For Rural/Agricultural Use Only
- Patented gnawing edges
- Highly weatherable
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
- Catch & Release Coyote Trap
- 17" X 25" X 55"
- Fully Assembled, Ready to Go
- Durable, Heavy-Weight Galvanized Steel
- Extra Large Size Ideal for Coyotes, Bobcats, and Foxes
Kills warfarin resistant rats and house mice. Should find dead rodents in four or five daysLearn More
This easy-to-use Japanese beetle trap attracts the destructive beetles and keeps them away from your roses and raspberry bushes!
The Safer® Brand Japanese beetle trap uses a food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap and disrupt the mating cycle of said insect. A controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant and protects the attractant from environmental degradation.
The collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand hangs the trap at an ideal height. Place this natural pest control trap at least 10 feet away from plantings to prevent defoliation.
- Uses food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap.
- Controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant.
- Ready-to-use natural pest control. Includes trap, bait and bag.
- Collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand.