- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
- Great for larger rodents
- Safe and humane catch and release
- Multi-catch technology means there’s room for the whole gang
- No need to reset the trap again and again
- Simple hinged bottom makes for easy removal and reuse
- L: 12.25" x W: 7.5" x H: 2"
This Racquet Zapper looks like a sports racquet but is actually an effective way to kill flies, mosquitoes and other pesky bugs (and at the same time work on your tennis serve). A three-grid system is strung within the racquet head; when the middle and one of the outer grids comes in contact with an insect, it kills it instantly.
- Grid is designed to protect against accidental shock
- Green LED indicates Zapper is ON
- EPA registered
- 2 AA batteries included.
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.Learn More
All natural, long lasting Liquid Fence Deer & Rabbit Repellent will stop deer and rabbits from eating your flowers, shrubs, vegetable plants, trees and vines. And rest assured, it wont harm your plants or animals! Its so effective, we back it up with a written 100% money back guarantee.Learn More
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More