- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA INSECTICIDE AEROSOL (AERO)-------- An equine aerosol that has been on the market for over 15 years. This product is citronella scented. Brushing the animal after an application will bring out a bright, lustrous sheen.Learn More
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #3 CS PAD Rubber Jaw
- Model: 0474
- Jaw Spread: 6"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote and Lynx.
- Ready-to-use bait-trays
- Comes with 16 trays
- Larger pellet size for rats
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail