Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $9.99
- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer This powerful propellant allows you to deliver barrier spray in hard-to-reach places up to 20 feet away. The spray provides instant knockdown and long-term control. It is ideal as a perimeter barrier around foundations, doors and windows. It kills ants, roaches. Spiders and other home invaders. Senoret 1700 Terro 19 oz Outdoor Ant Killer Features: Ant killer For outdoor use Kills ants, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, cockroaches, boxelder bugs, and other home invaders Effective long term control Non staining 19 ozLearn More
Mosquito Repelling Granules create a repellent barrier around the area to be protected, and provides a safe alternative for mosquito control in poison sensitive spaces such as homes, pools and patios and it lasts SEVEN times longer than any similar mosquito repellent on the market today.Learn More
Let's be honest, there's nothing that's not cute about the occasional rabbit, squirrel or bird as they enjoy a warm summer day. Well, at least cute until they start to see your yard, trees or garden as an all-you-can eat buffet. In fact, for many gardeners, it can turn into all out war. Click on any of our Natural Enemy Scarecrow Device® products below to learn more about how you can help protect your yard and garden investment using the principles of natural predators - all without the use of dangerous chemicals, poisons, baits or traps.
After all, we can live in harmony with all creatures great and small, as long as they're in someone else's yard.
- Life-like, Natural Enemy Scarecrow® helps repel birds and pests while adding charm
- 16" tall and hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness
- One of Dalen's all-time best sellers!
- Made in the USA
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Liquid Concentrate mixes with one quart of water
- Ideal for use in areas with extensive food sources
- 1.7 Oz. Pouches in 8 Pack Box