The Giant Destroyer by Atlas Chemical kills burrowing and tunneling rodents and animals in their holes by filling their tunnels with poisonous gas.
The Giant Destroyer poisonous gas will kill rats, gophers, ground hogs, skunks, ground squirrels, and moles.
- Sodium Nitrate 46.2%
- Sulfur 34.8%
- Charcoal 8.7%
- Other ingredients 10.3%
Poison Peanuts kill moles and gophers. Simply sprinkle Sweeneys onto the mound or in the tunnel. Contains pelleted Zinc Phosphate.Learn More
umbo Fly stick is an effective way to control common houseflies and other flying insects indoor and out. Can be used in any room of the house, including food preparation areas or baby's room because it gives off no vapors. Effectively traps flies, mosquitoes, moths, gnats and other flying insects. The sticks require no baiting or setting and can be used in all areas of your home, barn and garage.
Features & Benefits
- Contains No Chemicals
- No Vapors
- Glue Lasts for months
- Quickly Hangs on garages, barns, porches, or office
- Contains 1 trap
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 10.5" - 11" H x 2.75" - 3" W x 2.75" - 3" D
- Easy-to-use bait- trays
- Comes with 4 pre-filled bait trays
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice & Norway rats
- Prevents future problems
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
- Unique wedge format
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice
- Prevents future problems
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
This Racquet Zapper looks like a sports racquet but is actually an effective way to kill flies, mosquitoes and other pesky bugs (and at the same time work on your tennis serve). A three-grid system is strung within the racquet head; when the middle and one of the outer grids comes in contact with an insect, it kills it instantly.
- Grid is designed to protect against accidental shock
- Green LED indicates Zapper is ON
- EPA registered
- 2 AA batteries included.