How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
Natural Enemy Scarecrows help protect fruit and vegetables from thieving birds, rabbits and other garden pests. The 2-foot Great Horned Owl has also been found to be effective in repelling small animals.
Can reduce crop losses up to 50% - protects fruit trees, berries & vegetable gardens.
Effective in repelling small animals.
Also deters birds from decks, rafters, barns, docks, sailboats, etc.Learn More
This Racquet Zapper looks like a sports racquet but is actually an effective way to kill flies, mosquitoes and other pesky bugs (and at the same time work on your tennis serve). A three-grid system is strung within the racquet head; when the middle and one of the outer grids comes in contact with an insect, it kills it instantly.
- Grid is designed to protect against accidental shock
- Green LED indicates Zapper is ON
- EPA registered
- 2 AA batteries included.
- Rats: Place 1 to 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼ to ½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8 to 12 ft. intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar manmade structures. This product is especially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter