TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
Seal your pruned or damaged trees and shrubs with Bonide Pruning Sealer. This ready to spray sealer may be used during any season to seal the wounds of pruned, grafted, torn bark, or accidental damage on fruit trees, ornamental trees, shrubs, and roses. To assure a heavy coating and complete seal to your plants or to waterproof wooden tubs or planting pots, simply spray generously. Protect your damaged trees and shrubs with Bonide Pruning Sealer.
- A Superior Protective Seal for pruned, grafted or damaged trees, roses or shrubs.
- Contains an Antiseptic and a Sealant to kill and keep out infections and insects.
- Won’t burn or run.
- Also can be used to waterproof planting pots, wooden tubs, canvas.
- blends with tree bark.