Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #2 CS
- Model: 0490
- Jaw Spread: 5.5"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote, Fox, Lync and Otter
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
All season weatherproof deer repellent. -patented design triggers the flight response in deer. -odorless to humans. Safe for vegetable gardens- no repellent contact with leaves or fruit. Apply once no reapplication needed.
- No offensive odors to humans
- One application lasts a full growing season 6-8-month
- 6 Units per package
- Place or hang stations 4-Feet by 8-Feet apart
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Strong Holding Clips
- Length: 41"
- Width: 10"
- Target Animal: Raccoon
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More