Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.
This clever hand held steam cleaner is designed to move with you as you clean and sanitize your entire home or office using Vapamore’s 100% chemical-free cleaning system. The brilliantly engineered portable steam cleaner includes the largest array of accessories and attachments on the market, more than any other hand held steam cleaner available. Versatility and power are realized in a machine that was specifically created for high performance cleaning on the move.
- Produces 210º Steam
- Cleans & Sanitizes without Chemicals
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Grime and Stains
- Kills Germs Dust Mites Mold and Mildew
- Portable Hand Held Design
- Largest Selection of Accessories
- Weighs only 3.5 Pounds
- 1000 Watt Water Heater
- Steam Hose & Connector
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- Jet Nozzle
- Detail Scraper
- Nylon Brush Straight
- Nylon Grout Brush
- Nylon Medium Duty Brush
- Large Nylon Brush
- Small Brass Brush
- Large Brass Brush
- Large Stainless Steel Brush
- Fabric Steamer & Squeegee
- Cotton Cover x 3
- Measuring Cup
- Carrying Case
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Model: MR-75 AMICO
- Power: 115 V 60 Hz
- Heating Element: 1000 W
- Steam Pressure: 43.5 psi
- Boiler Temp: 210° F
- Tank Capacity: 6.7 fl oz
- Heating Time: 4 min
- Power Cord Length: 10'
- Steam Hose Length 3'
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- ETL Certified
- Rats: Place 1 to 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼ to ½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8 to 12 ft. intervals. Larger placements (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse activity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar manmade structures. This product is especially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors
This Racquet Zapper looks like a sports racquet but is actually an effective way to kill flies, mosquitoes and other pesky bugs (and at the same time work on your tennis serve). A three-grid system is strung within the racquet head; when the middle and one of the outer grids comes in contact with an insect, it kills it instantly.
- Grid is designed to protect against accidental shock
- Green LED indicates Zapper is ON
- EPA registered
- 2 AA batteries included.
Easy to bait, set and release, this high tensile wire mesh trap is steel reinforced for long life and maximum resistance to damage. The smooth inside edges are for the protection of the animal, while the spring-loaded door has sensitive triggers to ensure a quick, secure catch. This model comes fully assembled and is 15 in. x 15 in. x 42 in.Learn More
HAWK can kill rats and mice in a single feeding with its powerful anticoagulant bromadiolone. Use HAWK with confidence for unsurpassed control, even against warfarin resistant "super-rats." Rats and mice die in 4 or 5 days after eating just a single-feeding of HAWK. A superior formulation makes HAWK irresistible to rats and mice.
- Can Kill In A Single Feeding
- Unsurpassed Control
- Even Against Warfarin Resistant Super Rats
- For Rural/Agricultural Use Only
- Patented gnawing edges
- Highly weatherable
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail