Specially formulated to keep rabbits away from vegetables and plants. Easy to apply by shaking the granules on and around the flower beds. No foul smell. Safe to use around pets and children. Should be applied every 30 to 45 days.
- Steers deer away from your lawn and garden
- Foul odors, harmful chemicals, non-natural additives or sprays
- 100% organic granular formula spreads easily over any outdoor area and will not wash away in rain
- Tested and recommended by the National Home Gardening Club
- Also works great on rabbits; 2.5 lbs
Out of stock
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- Mimics grubs, another natural food source for moles
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens
- Ready-to-use; follow directions on box
- Four treatments; packaged in two trays with four grubs per tray
The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.Learn More
When you see mole tunnels popping up in your yard, you'll want to have one of these on hand. The Victor® Mole Trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The plunger-style trap features weather-resistant spears that allow the trap to be used over and over again. Additionally, each trap is equipped with an easy to use design and safety pin to eliminate false firings. The trap come fully assembled and with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement. As the most effective mole trap on the market, you can rest assured that your yard is safe from the damaging effects of moles. Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel with the tunnel portion beneath the trigger pan partially blocked. The trigger must rest on the blockage. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap. Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.Learn More
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more