- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula is economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies and horse flies, also mosquitoes, lice and gnats
- Formulated for better penetration of hair coat
- Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Pleasant citronella scent
- 1 gallon
Kills warfarin resistant rats and house mice. Should find dead rodents in four or five daysLearn More
Rarely do you see their pointy faces in the daylight, but their trails and tracks are evident as they cut your lawn and garden to ribbons. Pesky varmints—moles that is! And certainly there are plenty of products on the market to poison or blow them to smithereens. But you have children, pets, welcome wildlife, and produce to protect. Rural King has the solution: the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap.
No matter the species of the mole, (and who but a zoologist can tell the difference anyway?) this is a product to get rid of them permanently. No digging (yes the moles have done enough of that); trip cables, sharply pointed spears or hand snapping clamps are involved. Here is how it works: firmly insert the closed jaws into the center of the mole's tunnel until the base of the Wire Tek EasySet Mole Eliminator Trap is flush to the ground.
Fearlessly step straight down on the setting lever. The trap and trigger mechanism is ready for action. Simple! As the offending vermin runs through its tunnel, with nothing more than his next meal of grubs on the brain, it runs smack into the collapsed portion of the tunnel where the trap is set. Whack, boom, bam (not that loud, more like a snap) he is toast. Done!! Take back your lawn and garden with this product today!Learn More
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers
- Kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
Havahart Galvanized Steel Pop-upCatch 'Em Alive Cage Trap. All HAVAHART traps are constructed of sturdy wire mesh, galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than on competing traps of comparable sizes. Fully assembled and ready for use, HAVAHART® cage traps come in models sized for a variety of animals. Some models open at both ends to give target animals extra confidence to enter the trap. Our full range of conventional HAVAHART® cage traps are designed for the occasional needs of homeowners and gardeners. For the year ‘round requirements of professional wildlife managers, pest control operators, SPCA’s, and animal control officers, we offer heavy-duty HAVAHART® professional cage traps. Double and single door models to meet consumer preferences. Super fast spring loaded doors. Easy to bait, set, and release. High tensile, sturdy wire mesh, steel reinforced for long life.
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- For rats, weasels chipmunks, red squirrels & flying squirrels
- Fully assembled
- Spring loaded door at one end
- 12 and 14 gauge wire handle
- Galvanized steel