- Protects Horses From Flies, Dirt and Debris
- Offers Up Protection
- Does Not Obstruct Vision
- Double Latch Design Is Difficult for Horses To Remove
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail
The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA SPRAY N WIPE FLY SPRAY (001EQSPRAY)-------- Kills and repels stable flies, horse flies, deer flies, face flies, house flies, horn flies, boot flies, mosquitoes, gnats. Apply as a wipe using a cloth or sponge. Apply as a triggerLearn More
Farnam 100504650 super mask protects horses from flies, up rays, dust and dirt without obstructing vision. Under-the-jaw strap design is more difficult for other horses to remove. Double latch closure keeps mask secure. Comfortable, does not irritate or cause distress. No ears.
PYRANHA INCORPORATED PYRANHA INSECTICIDE AEROSOL (AERO)-------- An equine aerosol that has been on the market for over 15 years. This product is citronella scented. Brushing the animal after an application will bring out a bright, lustrous sheen.Learn More
Regular Price: $16.98
Special Price: $14.98
It fastens twice for double security. The double-latch closure is located under the jaw, not on the cheekbone, making it harder for other horses to reach.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #3 CS PAD Rubber Jaw
- Model: 0474
- Jaw Spread: 6"
- Target Animal: Bobcat, Coyote and Lynx.