- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
Regular Price: $4.98
Special Price: $3.98
Recommended for perimeter use, FlyRelief™ trap catches thousands of flies. Insecticide-free, FlyRelief™ trap disposable fly traps come with built-in attractant and are excellent for use around pets, in the yard, kennel and garbage containers.Learn More
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Ready-to-use pelleted bait
- Place pacs protect bait and fit in tight areas
- Kills rats and mice in 4-6 days
- For Use Indoor/Outdoors (Within 50 Foot of a Building)
- Best if secured in a tampered resistant bait station.
- 3 Oz. Place Pacs in 22 Count Pail
Using a sticky surface to catch unwanted pests, pre-baited Victor® Mouse Glue Trays provide effective rodent control with no setting or baiting.
Made in the USA, each mouse glue trap is pre-baited with bird seed and can be placed in two simple steps: simply separate the two glue trays and position them along the walls in areas of rodent activity. For easy pest control, the mouse trap’s large capture surface ensures quick trapping of rodents, insects and spiders. Once the mouse is trapped, Victor®’s proprietary non-toxic glue provides the best super-hold formula proven to securely contain even heavy mice.
The disposable glue trays are safe for use around food, water, children and pets. Victor® Mouse Glue Trays are the perfect size for use anywhere in the home.
To employ catch and release mouse control, the live rodent can be removed from the tray with the use of vegetable oil and set free at least 5 miles outside of the home.Learn More
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
Mosquito Repelling Granules create a repellent barrier around the area to be protected, and provides a safe alternative for mosquito control in poison sensitive spaces such as homes, pools and patios and it lasts SEVEN times longer than any similar mosquito repellent on the market today.Learn More
Natural Enemy Scarecrows help protect fruit and vegetables from thieving birds, rabbits and other garden pests. The 2-foot Great Horned Owl has also been found to be effective in repelling small animals.
Can reduce crop losses up to 50% - protects fruit trees, berries & vegetable gardens.
Effective in repelling small animals.
Also deters birds from decks, rafters, barns, docks, sailboats, etc.Learn More
How to Bait a Ztrap:
- Fill Zcap (2 oz.) with raccoon bait
- Pour 2/3 of bait into bottom of Ztrap making sure bait is below trigger
- Place the remaining bait in a single pile 1 to 6 feet away from trap
- Place Zcap into top of Ztrap to protect the bait from small rodents and unwanted visitors