- Use to rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles and voles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps.
- Produces a sonic tone underground at 30 sec intervals, over an area of about 6000 sq feet to drive them out.
- Frequency: 400Hz - 1000Hz.
- Diameter: 14 3/4"H x 1 1/4"
- Battery 1 x 1.2V, 600ma, Ni-Cd.
Get rid of destructive moles and protect your yard with this durable, weather-resistant mole trap. As the professional’s trap of choice, the Victor® OUT O'SIGHT® Mole Trap is backed by years of proven field results.
The trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The OUT O'SIGHT® mole trap features malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability (setting levers are included).
It comes fully assembled and with a sure-fire design for use in any soil type and is ideal for sandy soil. Additionally, the OUT O'SIGHT® trap is equipped with a safety clip for secure operation. Each trap comes with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement.
Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel and covered with dirt. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap.
Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.
- Professional's mole trap of choice
- Malleable iron jaws for superior strength and durability
- Can be used in all soil types and is ideal for sandy soil
- Moving parts are completely below the ground surface, safely away from children and pets
- Fully assembled
- Equipped with a safety clip for secure operation
- Each trap is hand tested to ensure highest quality
- Setting levers included
- Clean and quick trapping
- Use in springtime for best results
- No bait needed
- Individually packaged
Designed by a professional trapper, The "Dog Proof" Ztrap catches more raccoon than any other DP trap. Raccoon reach inside of the CrossFire Ztrap to snatch bait and trip the patented, Push/Pull Trigger. (Patent No. 8,230,642) Powerful, double coil springs hold raccoon for good.
CrossFire Ztraps new, patent pending stabilizer stake allows trapper to put Ztraps where the raccoon are, like in rocks near waterways, in a soft bank, or pre-drill a hole inside of a concrete or steel culvert, or in a bridge piling for the perfect Ztrap set location. The pointed stabilizer stake makes it easier to drive Ztrap into frozen ground and still allow raccoon to pull trap out of the ground.
Heavy duty chain comes with three swivels, one at stake, one inline, and one at the end to be used for stake or drowner.
Ztraps feature durable, powder finish with black, zinc coated spring & trigger components. No waiting for traps to rust, no dying or waxing required. Just purchase and use. It’s that simple!Learn More
Duke Accessory Tools provide for safety and ease of operation when using body traps in various field operations. Many trappers rely on the handy Model 0965 Set Tool for ease of operation when compressing Body Trap springs.Learn More
This mole and gopher killer protects your lawn from unsightly mounds and ridges. Excellent bait acceptance.Learn More
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
This easy-to-use Japanese beetle trap attracts the destructive beetles and keeps them away from your roses and raspberry bushes!
The Safer® Brand Japanese beetle trap uses a food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap and disrupt the mating cycle of said insect. A controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant and protects the attractant from environmental degradation.
The collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand hangs the trap at an ideal height. Place this natural pest control trap at least 10 feet away from plantings to prevent defoliation.
- Uses food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap.
- Controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant.
- Ready-to-use natural pest control. Includes trap, bait and bag.
- Collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand.
Mosquito Repelling Granules create a repellent barrier around the area to be protected, and provides a safe alternative for mosquito control in poison sensitive spaces such as homes, pools and patios and it lasts SEVEN times longer than any similar mosquito repellent on the market today.Learn More