Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs.
- Size: #1 CS
- Model: 0469
- Jaw Spread: 4"
- Target Animal: Mink, Muskrat and Raccoon
The Spectracide 13 oz. Ready-to-Use Pruning Seal is a flexible sealant with multiple outdoor uses. It protects trees and shrubs from diseases that can enter through pruned areas. You can also use it to seal clay pots, wooden planters, rain gutters and even small sections of an asphalt driveway.
- Protects trees and shrubs from disease and insect damage after pruning
- Waterproofs clay pots to eliminate mineral stains
- Seals rain gutters and small sections of asphalt driveway
- Coats the underside of a lawn mower deck to protect against debris damage
- Comes in an easy-to-use spray can
- Creates a flexible seal that won't crack
This easy-to-use Japanese beetle trap attracts the destructive beetles and keeps them away from your roses and raspberry bushes!
The Safer® Brand Japanese beetle trap uses a food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap and disrupt the mating cycle of said insect. A controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant and protects the attractant from environmental degradation.
The collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand hangs the trap at an ideal height. Place this natural pest control trap at least 10 feet away from plantings to prevent defoliation.
- Uses food and sex attractant to lure insects into the trap.
- Controlled release system maximizes the life of the attractant.
- Ready-to-use natural pest control. Includes trap, bait and bag.
- Collapsible 48” galvanized steel stand.