Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
Duke Accessory Tools provide for safety and ease of operation when using body traps in various field operations. Many trappers rely on the handy Model 0965 Set Tool for ease of operation when compressing Body Trap springs.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon
Using a sticky surface to catch unwanted pests, pre-baited Victor® Mouse Glue Trays provide effective rodent control with no setting or baiting.
Made in the USA, each mouse glue trap is pre-baited with bird seed and can be placed in two simple steps: simply separate the two glue trays and position them along the walls in areas of rodent activity. For easy pest control, the mouse trap’s large capture surface ensures quick trapping of rodents, insects and spiders. Once the mouse is trapped, Victor®’s proprietary non-toxic glue provides the best super-hold formula proven to securely contain even heavy mice.
The disposable glue trays are safe for use around food, water, children and pets. Victor® Mouse Glue Trays are the perfect size for use anywhere in the home.
To employ catch and release mouse control, the live rodent can be removed from the tray with the use of vegetable oil and set free at least 5 miles outside of the home.Learn More
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
The Chip'munk'inator is a unique, one-of-a-kind, multi catch chipmunk trap that can catch dozens of chipmunks in only a matter of hours! Two door entry system and easy open top lid to release the animal.
- No more spreading costly baits that can potentially harm other animals or the environment
- Multi-catch chipmunk trap