Kills warfarin resistant rats and house mice. Should find dead rodents in four or five daysLearn More
No messy traps, no dead rodents -- this rodent repellent can induce auditory stress, making the pesky little critters flee from the area.
The Victor® Mini Sonic PestChaser® emits high frequency sound waves that effectively repel rodents from protected areas. For use in average-sized rooms, kitchens, garages, attics and basements.
The sound is completely inaudible to people and non-rodent pets. Varying intensity and frequencies of ultrasonic sound waves prevents rodents from getting used to the Victor® Sonic PestChaser®. Since the sound is inaudible, a red LED light tells you the unit is working properly.
It's kinder than traps, safer than poisons, and there are no dead rodents to dispose of so it minimizes human contact with mice, rats, and other disease-bearing rodents.
Reduction in rodent activity should occur within 6-10 days. Estimated service life of the unit is 5-7 years or more. Note: Ultrasonic sound cannot penetrate furniture, cabinets or walls. Multiple units required for multiple rooms.Learn More
Havahart Galvanized Steel Pop-upCatch 'Em Alive Cage Trap. All HAVAHART traps are constructed of sturdy wire mesh, galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than on competing traps of comparable sizes. Fully assembled and ready for use, HAVAHART® cage traps come in models sized for a variety of animals. Some models open at both ends to give target animals extra confidence to enter the trap. Our full range of conventional HAVAHART® cage traps are designed for the occasional needs of homeowners and gardeners. For the year ‘round requirements of professional wildlife managers, pest control operators, SPCA’s, and animal control officers, we offer heavy-duty HAVAHART® professional cage traps. Double and single door models to meet consumer preferences. Super fast spring loaded doors. Easy to bait, set, and release. High tensile, sturdy wire mesh, steel reinforced for long life.
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- For rats, weasels chipmunks, red squirrels & flying squirrels
- Fully assembled
- Spring loaded door at one end
- 12 and 14 gauge wire handle
- Galvanized steel
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Specially formulated to keep rabbits away from vegetables and plants. Easy to apply by shaking the granules on and around the flower beds. No foul smell. Safe to use around pets and children. Should be applied every 30 to 45 days.
- Steers deer away from your lawn and garden
- Foul odors, harmful chemicals, non-natural additives or sprays
- 100% organic granular formula spreads easily over any outdoor area and will not wash away in rain
- Tested and recommended by the National Home Gardening Club
- Also works great on rabbits; 2.5 lbs
Out of stock