The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- Mimics grubs, another natural food source for moles
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens
- Ready-to-use; follow directions on box
- Four treatments; packaged in two trays with four grubs per tray
Let's be honest, there's nothing that's not cute about the occasional rabbit, squirrel or bird as they enjoy a warm summer day. Well, at least cute until they start to see your yard, trees or garden as an all-you-can eat buffet. In fact, for many gardeners, it can turn into all out war. Click on any of our Natural Enemy Scarecrow Device® products below to learn more about how you can help protect your yard and garden investment using the principles of natural predators - all without the use of dangerous chemicals, poisons, baits or traps.
After all, we can live in harmony with all creatures great and small, as long as they're in someone else's yard.
- Life-like, Natural Enemy Scarecrow® helps repel birds and pests while adding charm
- 16" tall and hand-painted for maximum realism and effectiveness
- One of Dalen's all-time best sellers!
- Made in the USA
Regular Price: $14.98
Special Price: $13.98
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More
- Repels moles from lawns and ornamental turf areas
- Contains castor oil which gives moles an upset stomach
- Repellent coats the grass and penetrates the soil
- Residue is non toxic and not oily
- Should be reapplied every 5 to 6 weeks or after a rainfall
Easy to bait, set and release, this high tensile wire mesh trap is steel reinforced for long life and maximum resistance to damage. The smooth inside edges are for the protection of the animal, while the spring-loaded door has sensitive triggers to ensure a quick, secure catch. This model comes fully assembled and is 15 in. x 15 in. x 42 in.Learn More
When you see mole tunnels popping up in your yard, you'll want to have one of these on hand. The Victor® Mole Trap effectively kills moles without the use of chemicals or poisons. The plunger-style trap features weather-resistant spears that allow the trap to be used over and over again. Additionally, each trap is equipped with an easy to use design and safety pin to eliminate false firings. The trap come fully assembled and with illustrated operating instructions on setting and placement. As the most effective mole trap on the market, you can rest assured that your yard is safe from the damaging effects of moles. Ideally, this mole trap should be placed into the tunnel with the tunnel portion beneath the trigger pan partially blocked. The trigger must rest on the blockage. It is because of this placement that traps works best for moles, since their natural instinct is to reopen the tunnel. In clearing the tunnel, they will push up on the trigger, releasing the powerful trap. Spring is the best time to trap moles because newly-made surface tunnels are easy to spot. However, moles can be trapped during any season except in very cold or dry weather.Learn More
Coil Spring Traps are foot-hold restraining devices used to catch and hold wild animals. This style of trap has been in use since the early part of the 20th century and is widely accepted as a cost effective and efficient tool for managing wildlife populations. Coil Spring Traps are manufactured of steel components and powered by a set of compact coil springs. Duke also offers two models of humane rubber padded jaw traps for Fox and Coyote.
- Size: #1 1/2 CS
- Model: 0470
- Jaw Spread: 4.75"
- Target Animal: Fox, Mink and Raccoon