- Unique wedge format
- Kills warfarin-resistant house mice
- Prevents future problems
Easy to bait, set and release, this high tensile wire mesh trap is steel reinforced for long life and maximum resistance to damage. The smooth inside edges are for the protection of the animal, while the spring-loaded door has sensitive triggers to ensure a quick, secure catch. This model comes fully assembled and is 15 in. x 15 in. x 42 in.Learn More
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $15.99
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.
Sweeney’s Solar Powered mole and gopher repeller offers a poison-free way to drive away moles, gophers and other underground rodents. Every 30 seconds, sonic pulses penetrate the soil, emitting a penetrating sound which is irritating to moles and gophers who are virtually blind and extremely sensitive to sound and vibrations. This method encourages moles to leave the property, and the solar operated spike continues to discourage return visits.
No batteries are required to operate the waterproof solar spike; one solar charge will last up to 5 days. The spike is built with a mow-over design and safe to use around pets. Allow 7-14 days before ground rodents start to move away from the area.Learn More
Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Duke Fur Drying Stretchers are preferred by skin dealers, trappers and hobbyists when drying fur skins to sell on the fur market. All stretchers are made of heavy duty galvanized spring wire with strong holding clips. Clean and well maintained Duke Fur Stretchers will provide the user with very uniformly sized skins and will provide years of service.
- Heavy Duty
- Galvanized Spring Wire
- Strong Holding Clips
- Length: 41"
- Width: 10"
- Target Animal: Raccoon
Tamper-resistant bait stations hold bait Chunx securely in the station, away from livestock, pets, children and non-target animals. Stations also protect bait from dust, dirt, moisture and other contaminants, so bait stays fresh longer. Placed along walls and other rodent runways, bait stations provide an environment where rodents feel secure while feeding on bait. Use them also to monitor rodent activity to determine the severity of the infestation.
- Tamper-resistant station keeps bait away from children, pets and non-target species
- Use indoors and out
- Durable and easy to use
- Contains Muscamone Fly Attractant.
- Flies die rapidly after feeding on product.
- For use as an outdoor scatterbait.
- Easy to use, homogenous - consistent formula assures killing power down to the last grain of product.
- Approved as a scatterbait around enclosed dumpster sites.
How It Works Once attracted to the bait by Muscamone sex attractant, flies feed on the active ingredient, methomyl, which is impregnated into a sugar granule. Flies die rapidly after ingesting the bait.Learn More
- Rats: Place 1–4 4 oz. bait packs per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 10 days.
- Mice: Open pack and apply ¼–½ oz. (1–2 level tablespoons) of bait at 8–12 ft. intervals. Larger place- ments (up to 2 oz.) may be needed at points of very high mouse ac- tivity. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for at least 15 days.
For control of Norway rats, roof rats and house mice in and around homes, industrial and agricultural buildings, and similar man-made structures. This product is espe- cially suited for use in wet or damp areas, including river banks, gullies, irrigation ditches, railroad tracks, loading areas, under granaries, along fences, garbage dumps and landfills.Learn More
Manna Pro Equine Fly Mosquito Spray 1gal RTU is guaranteed to provide protection for up to 4 weeks. This special formula can be used on horses, ponies, dogs and their premises for an overall, lasting protection against pests. Ready-to-use (RTU) insecticide wipe/spray-on for horses, dogs and ponies. Controls mosquitoes to help protect against West Nile Virus. Protects from horse, stable, face, horn and deer flies, mosquitoes and gnats. Controls pests up to 4 weeks.Learn More