Mosquito Repelling Granules create a repellent barrier around the area to be protected, and provides a safe alternative for mosquito control in poison sensitive spaces such as homes, pools and patios and it lasts SEVEN times longer than any similar mosquito repellent on the market today.Learn More
Duke Body Gripping Traps are rotating jaw traps used to quickly catch and dispatch wild animals. This style of trap was developed during the 1950's and has steadily increased in use due to the versatility and effectiveness of the trap design.
- Size: 220 BT
- Model: 0420
- Jaw Spread: 7"
- Target Animal: Fisher, Groundhog and RaccoonLearn More
The Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station is designed to house rodent bait in an indoor or outdoor environment. Designed by B&G Equipment Company, this rodent bait station gives bullet proof protection and keeps non-target animals out, while keeping rodent bait dry and available for rats and mice.Learn More
Selection of Treatment Areas Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Determine areas where rats and/or mice will most likely find and consume the bait. Generally, these areas are along walls, by gnawed openings, in or beside burrows, in corners and concealed places, between floors, and walls, or in locations where rodents or their signs have been observed. Remove as much food as possible.
Application Directions Using Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station:
Place bait stations (usually at intervals of 25-50 feet) per placement. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rodent activity cease. Thereafter, maintain bait stations on a monthly basis, keeping them clean and free of debris. Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Stations can be mounted flat on a cement paver with liquid nails, secured to cement with a toggle bolt, secured to fences and poles using chain or zip ties, or mounted sideways standing up for placement into tight hidden areas such as between walls, buildings or other similar areas.
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Features:
* Rugged, solid design
* Hinged lid
* Single key hole for ease of opening
* Weather resistant design with drain holes under lid
* Wire mounts for horizontal or vertical bait placement
* Lock hole for installation of padlock (padlock not included)
* Can be mounted flat or sideways
* UV protected plastic for long life
Rodent Cafe Tamper Resistant Rodent Bait Station Used For:
Norway rats, roof rats and house mice baiting
Mole and vole repellent granules and bulb protector. Repel moles, voles, gophers, rabbits, armadillos, skunks….. in lawns, flower beds, gardens…. Clean, dustless, biodegradable granules are safe for use around children, plants and pets. 1 lb. treats 500 sq. ft. and lasts up to 3 months. Contains Rucinus Communis Oil (Castor Oil) – 10%.Learn More
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Liquid Concentrate mixes with one quart of water
- Ideal for use in areas with extensive food sources
- 1.7 Oz. Pouches in 8 Pack Box
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- Mimics grubs, another natural food source for moles
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens
- Ready-to-use; follow directions on box
- Four treatments; packaged in two trays with four grubs per tray
The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees