Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $14.99
Designed by a professional trapper, The "Dog Proof" Ztrap catches more raccoon than any other DP trap. Raccoon reach inside of the CrossFire Ztrap to snatch bait and trip the patented, Push/Pull Trigger. (Patent No. 8,230,642) Powerful, double coil springs hold raccoon for good.
CrossFire Ztraps new, patent pending stabilizer stake allows trapper to put Ztraps where the raccoon are, like in rocks near waterways, in a soft bank, or pre-drill a hole inside of a concrete or steel culvert, or in a bridge piling for the perfect Ztrap set location. The pointed stabilizer stake makes it easier to drive Ztrap into frozen ground and still allow raccoon to pull trap out of the ground.
Heavy duty chain comes with three swivels, one at stake, one inline, and one at the end to be used for stake or drowner.
Ztraps feature durable, powder finish with black, zinc coated spring & trigger components. No waiting for traps to rust, no dying or waxing required. Just purchase and use. It’s that simple!Learn More
The Tempo line of insecticides delivers fast knockdown and lasting control of crawling and flying pests. The Tempo line of insecticides are ideal for:
- Dairy Barns
- Poultry Houses
- Swine Houses
- Veterinary Hospital Pens
- Veterinary Clinics
- Horse Stables
- Livestock Facilites
- Fifth generation pyrethroid containing 11.8% beta-cyfluthrin
- Strong insecticidal activity in a stable, suspension-concentrated liquid
- Tempo SC Ultra Pest Control Concentrate: available in 32mL container (makes 2 gal of spray)
- Control many of the most damaging insects, including: darkling beetles, spiders, flies, ants, cockroaches, crickets, knats, ticks, fleas, moths, wasps, and carpenter bees
TOMCAT is tougher than a barnyard cat for controlling rats and mice. TOMCAT baits are manufactured with human food-grade ingredients and enhancers, for a bait so palatable that rats and mice can't resist. Containing the anticoagulant diphacinone, TOMCAT is an economical, multiple-feeding bait that kills rats and mice in 4 to 6 days.
- Mold & moisture resistant
- Patented gnawing edges
- 1 Oz. Bait Chunx in 9 Lb. Pail