All season weatherproof deer repellent. -patented design triggers the flight response in deer. -odorless to humans. Safe for vegetable gardens- no repellent contact with leaves or fruit. Apply once no reapplication needed.
- No offensive odors to humans
- One application lasts a full growing season 6-8-month
- 6 Units per package
- Place or hang stations 4-Feet by 8-Feet apart
Introducing the long awaited Duke DP "Dog Proof" Raccoon Trap! Features heavy duty machine chain with swivels attached. This trap comes equipped with a stake attached directly to the bottom of the trap. Set it, stake it, and forget it. Its that simple. Features heavy duty coil springs and trigger system.Learn More
Motomco’s complete mole control program includes MOLE KILLER, a revolutionary mole bait, and Motomco’s new MOLE TRAP.
Scientifically proven to kill moles, MOLE KILLER resembles their natural food - earthworms and grubs - in size, shape and feel. This breakthrough product was developed and tested on live, captured moles and contains special enhancers to attract moles. It kills in just a single feeding. Moles usually die in their tunnel, often within 12-24 hours of ingesting a single worm. MOLE KILLER is EPA-approved for use by homeowners on lawns and gardens.
- 8 Worms
- Bait mimics moles’ natural food, the earthworm.
- EPA-approved for use on lawns and gardens.
- Ready-to-use; packaged in four trays with two worms per tray.
Equine Fly & Mosquito Concentrate
- Controls pests up to 4 weeks!
- Makes up to 25 gallons of ready-to-use spray.
- For use on horses, ponies, dogs and animal premises.
- Protects against 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more
Equine Ready-To-Use Aerosol
- Kills & repels 6 fly species, mosquitoes, gnats, and more!
- Quiet sprayer allows for easier spraying of animals.
- Ideal for horses and also beef cattle, dairy cattle, hogs, chickens, other livestock and animal quarters.
It fastens twice for double security. The double-latch closure is located under the jaw, not on the cheekbone, making it harder for other horses to reach.Learn More