Tomcat with Bromethalin is a cutting-edge product, providing an alternate mode of action. This acute non-anticoagulant provides sure, fast control*. Rodents stop feeding after eating a toxic dose of Tomcat with Bromethalin, so more rodents are controlled with less bait. There is a reduced risk of secondary poisoning; pets are less likely to be harmed if they accidentally eat a poisoned rodent.
- For use in & around agricultural buildings.
- Kills Anticoagulant Resistant Norway
Rats, Roof Rats & House Mice.
- Norway Rats, Roof Rats, & House
Mice Cease Feeding After Consuming
a Toxic Dose.
- 1Oz. Bait Chunx in 4 Lb. Pail
Havahart Galvanized Steel Pop-upCatch 'Em Alive Cage Trap. All HAVAHART traps are constructed of sturdy wire mesh, galvanized for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. Mesh openings are smaller than on competing traps of comparable sizes. Fully assembled and ready for use, HAVAHART® cage traps come in models sized for a variety of animals. Some models open at both ends to give target animals extra confidence to enter the trap. Our full range of conventional HAVAHART® cage traps are designed for the occasional needs of homeowners and gardeners. For the year ‘round requirements of professional wildlife managers, pest control operators, SPCA’s, and animal control officers, we offer heavy-duty HAVAHART® professional cage traps. Double and single door models to meet consumer preferences. Super fast spring loaded doors. Easy to bait, set, and release. High tensile, sturdy wire mesh, steel reinforced for long life.
- 6 in. x 6 in. x 16 in.
- For rats, weasels chipmunks, red squirrels & flying squirrels
- Fully assembled
- Spring loaded door at one end
- 12 and 14 gauge wire handle
- Galvanized steel
- Water-based, ready-to-use pyrethrin and permethrin formula is economical, yet effective
- Repels and kills house flies, horn flies, stable flies, deer flies and horse flies, also mosquitoes, lice and gnats
- Formulated for better penetration of hair coat
- Also kills fleas and ticks on dogs
- Pleasant citronella scent
- 1 gallon
Specially formulated to keep rabbits away from vegetables and plants. Easy to apply by shaking the granules on and around the flower beds. No foul smell. Safe to use around pets and children. Should be applied every 30 to 45 days.
- Steers deer away from your lawn and garden
- Foul odors, harmful chemicals, non-natural additives or sprays
- 100% organic granular formula spreads easily over any outdoor area and will not wash away in rain
- Tested and recommended by the National Home Gardening Club
- Also works great on rabbits; 2.5 lbs
Out of stock