We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"
$14.99[description] Learn More
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a dedicated brushcutter for cutting weeds and brush!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3.3 Cutting Swath (in) 8 Cutter Type Brush Blade Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Mower Blade
- Three 18-1/2" MTD rider blades
- 1" star center hole
- 2-3/4" width, 0.14" thickness
- Fits all 54" decks, 2002 and after
- Fits Troybilt, MTD, MTD Cold, Bolens, White Outdoor, Huskee, Yard Machines and Yardman brands
- Contains 3 blades per package
- Pack quantity: 3 blades
The Husqvarna 81-01 T35 Trimmer Head is a universal model fitting many models of trimmers including the Husqvarna 123L, 125L, 223L, 326L, 324Lx, 324LDx, 326Lx, 326LDx, 323R, 324Rx, 326Rx, 326RJx, 232R, 235R, and 335Rx.Learn More
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More