We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Aggressive performance and heavy duty construction make the Merry Commercial SC262 shredder-chipper a workhorse to handle demanding professional jobs. A larger and heavier rotor assembly put nearly 150 lbs. to work on your clean up needs. The inertia, centrifugal force, and momentum of this machine are a force to be reckoned with. The independent Flexride suspension provides less vibration and longer component life when towing.
- 18HP Vanguard Engine
- 4" Chipping Knife
- Knife Speed 128 MPH
- 114,336 Hammer Hits Per Minute
- Highway Towable with Independent Flexride Suspension Reduces Vibration for Longer Life and Easy Towing
- 173 cc Magna Force OHV engine with manual recoil start
- 360° flanged mulch deck with cyclonic force technology
- 3-n-1 Mulch, Side Discharge and Rear Bagger
- Seven position wheel height adjusters
- 7.0 in front wheels
- 10.0 in rear wheels
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA only
- Made in USA with global and domestic components
- Up to 20 tons of splitting force, depending on tractor
- Elevated or grounded working position
- Fits category 1, 2, & 3 tractor hitches
- 4” x 24" clevis type steel cylinder, 1.75" rod
- 25” log opening
- 6” heavy-duty formed steel rail
- 9” high carbon steel wedge (option 4-way wedge)
- PTO Kit available
The Echo TC-210 tiller/cultivator offers tremendous performance from a compact package! With the 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex engine, 4 tines measuring 9 inches wide and a 5 year consumer warranty this tiller is ready to get any garden started!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Diaphragm w/ Purge Pump Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 14.9 Furrow Width (in) 9 Number of Tines 4 Dry Weight (lbs) 21.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable