We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Now you can navigate around obstacles in the yard and go where larger rider mowers cannot with the smaller 30-in cutting deck.
- 30-in high vacuum side discharge cutting deck
- 18" turning radius
- 420 cc Powermore OHV engine
- 6-speed gear transmission lets you set the perfect pace for mowing
- 1.5 to 4.25 MPH
- 1 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- Compact size makes it easier to store in garage or shed
- Standard operator controlled reverse mowing system
- Manual PTO for fast and easy blade engagement
- Seat adjustment
- 5 Position easy adjust deck height lever - adjust from 2" to 4"
- Accepts "Tool Free" "Fast Attach" mulch kit
Product Description38-Inch, Premium Hi-Lift Replacement Tractor Blades, For Use With Poulan/Poulan Pro Tractors With 38-Inch Decks, 2 Blades Per Pack, Also Compatible With Certain Craftsman Brand Tractors. Learn More
This Log Splitter works with Category 1 or 2 tractor hitches by hooking up via the 3 point hitch and plugging into the tractors hydraulic system. Our 3-pt log splitter includes stripper plates to prevent the wood from jamming, a cast steel footplate, a built-in log cradle, a removable cutting wedge, and a sturdy ground stand for stability. Just hook-up, drive to the timber and start splitting wood.
- Can be tilted to be Vertical or Horizontal
- Does not come with hoses
- Open Center Valve
- Hitch Categories: 1 or 2
- Max Log Length: 25"
- Cylinder: 24" W/ 4" diameter
- Valve: Auto Return
- Beam Size: 6" x 9"
- Splitting Wedge: 8" High with spreader wings
- Cycle Time: 9-15 Seconds
- Fits John Deere Lawn/Garden Tractors With A 42" Cutting Width
- Replaces O.E. # GX20249
- Fits John Deere 100 Series, Sabre, and Scotts
- 2 blades required for 42" cut
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 19 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 19 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 66” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 19 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 66" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Battery cover with access panel
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Average assembly time is under 35 minutes
- Accommodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position
- Square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting
- Total cycle time is under 14 seconds
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 277cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 37 Tons Engine 277cc Kohler (9.5HP) Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5" Diameter x 24-1/8" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 17 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 14 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
MoJack XT is designed to lift any riding mowers or lawn tractors on the market including zero turning radius models. MoJack XT is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance. You can also add the MoJack Workbench attachment, which is great for work on push mowers and other small projects.
- Lifting Capacity: 500 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 25" High
- Fits any lawn tractor or ZTR riding mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 31.5" - 62.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box Dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled Dimensions: 40"L x 62.5"W x 45"H