We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The Classic Accessories 2 Stage Snow Thrower Cover is designed for all-season protected for snow throwers.
- Weather Protected™ fabric won't shrink or stretch
- Product Measures: 47"L x 31"W(base) 24"W(top) x 37"H
Fast slip-on protection
Protects against rain and snow, sun damage, dust, tree sap and birds
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Integrated storage bag
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Load rating: 60 lbs
- Ribbed tread
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More