We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Load rating: 80 lbs
- Ribbed tread
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable to accommodate various sized logs
Regular Price: $1,799.97
Special Price: $1,619.97
Swisher's 24" walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Two heavy duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
$7.99For Use with 12Volt Chainsaw Chain Sharpener and 9.6V Handheld Chainsaw Chain Sharpener. Learn More