We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Swisher 10.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 28 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufactuter Warranty on Steel Components
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable to accommodate various sized logs
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw features a 16-inch bar with SDS. A 120 Volt, 13 Amp motor produces an impressive 37.7 feet per second chain speed and 5500 RPMs. The Mechanical brake system stops the chain from moving within a quick 0.1 sec. It includes a safety pressure bypass valve with manual override, an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. The Steel Gear Construction with tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjustments.
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain; Quick brake chain guide; Locking "off" button (blade cover included)
- Safety pressure bypass valve with manual override
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug; Soft comfort hand grip
- 3.2 Oz.
- For 2-cycle engines
- Smokeless formula
- Includes stabilizer
- 40:1 mix ratio
- Plastic bottle
- Makes 1 gallon