We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
$14.99[description] Learn More
- Meets the Leg Protection Requirements for OSHA 1910.266 Standards for Chainsaw Operators
- Meets ASTM F1897 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chainsaw Users (ASTM F1897-2008 39JY)
- Multiple Sizes
- Water Resistant
- Oil Resistant
- Sleek Design
The Classic Accessories Single Stage Snow Throw Cover is designed for all-season protection for your thrower from the weather.
Weather Protected™ fabric won't shrink or stretch
Fast slip-on protection
Protects against rain and snow, sun damage, dust, tree sap and birds
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Integrated storage bag
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This STIHL MS 193 T Compact In-Tree Chainsaw is affordably priced and packed with premium features that save time and money. Professional arborists and tree service personnel will appreciate its robust power-to-weight ratio and compact, ergonomic top-handled design for easier equipment handling and less operator fatigue on demanding jobs. The tool’s fuel efficient engine technology reduces fuel costs and emissions. The MS 193 T comes with a convenient toolless retainer for the air filter cover, a lanyard ring, purge pump primer, and IntelliCarb Compensating Carburetor. This easy-to-operate STIHL product is proudly built in America for the demanding professional who wants a premium saw at an affordable price.
- Low-emission engine technology
- Compact design/size provides easy maneuverability and reduced operator fatigue
- Purge pump primer for easier starting
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers
- Toolless air filter access
- Built-in ring for lanyard
DISPLACEMENT 30.1 cc (1.84 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 1.3 kW (1.74 bhp) POWERHEAD WEIGHT 3.3 kg (7.28 lbs.) FUEL CAPACITY 270 cc (9.1 oz.) CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 220 cc (7.4 oz.) OILOMATIC® CHAIN 3/8" PM GUIDE BAR LENGTHS* (Recommended ranges) 35 cm (14")
STIHL ROLLOMATIC E
POWER SOURCE Gas
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque string trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. This trimmer features a Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology. This eliminates the need to prime before starting and no oil changes will be needed. Just add oil when necessary. The trimmer's extra-wide 22-inch cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming performance. The trimmer features 13.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology
- No more oil changes, just check and add
- 22" cutting width
- Tough .155"diamond shaped cutting line
- 13.75" wheels
- Off-set, maintenance-free trimmer head
- Made in the USA
- Horizontal or Vertical operation allow you to tackle the most difficult logs
- Heavy-duty steel log cradle with built in stripper plates
- 2” hitch for easy towing behind vehicles
Specifications Max. Splitting Force 25 Ton Cycle Time 16 seconds Engine LCT 208 cc Max. Log Length 26 inches Cylinder 4.13" x 24.5" Hydraulic Pump 11 GPM, 2-Stage Hydraulic Capacity 6.5 Gal / 24.6 L Wedge Height 8 inches Valve Auto-Return Wheel Size 16 inches Filter External & Internal Tank Filter Net Weight 474 lbs. Gross Weight 540 lbs. Package Dimensions 75.2" x 18.9" x 29.5"