We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Swisher 14.5 HP Commercial Grade log splitter features a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine to ensure top end performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM pump provides maximum splitting performance and optimum cycle time. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The heavy duty log cradle reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Swisher’s 4 Way Wedge is included with every purchase and doubles the splitting productivity. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch log opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 15 gallon welded steel hydraulic tank. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
$2.50The ECHO Power Blend 2.6 oz. 2-Stroke Engine Oil with Fuel Stabilizer blends with 89-octane gasoline at a 50:1 gas-to-oil ratio for clean-burning, steady performance. The oil includes a fuel stabilizer to maintain fuel's quality.
PowerBlend® XTended Life™ is an all synthetic blend fuel mix oil and is certified for use in
all air-cooled, 2-stroke, outdoor power equipment engines. It meets and exceeds ISO-L-EGD
and JASO M345/FD requirements and has superior cleaning capabilities while minimizing
exhaust port blockage. It also protects against rust, wear, and corrosion and provides low
Makes 1 Gallon
Blue Max 16” Chainsaw single cylinder, 2 stroke, 2800 RPM no load speed, 38cc displacement, 91 VG chain type, with C.D.I. ignition system is great for all those trimming jobs around your house. The 10.5oz. fuel tank is a gas/oil fuel mix that is a 40:1 mixture. There is a 7.0oz engine oil tank. 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge. The BlueMax has a rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop). Other features include: hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch. Optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder, auto oiler keeps bar lubricated.
- 16” Bar and Chain
- Single Cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement, 2800 RPM No load speed
- C.D.I. ignition system
- 10.5oz. fuel tank – gas/oil fuel mix
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake, hand guard, safety trigger, convenient on/off switch