We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Product DescriptionThe 16" Remington Electric Chain Saw is great for trimming, pruning, cutting firewood, and more. This Remington chain saw handles chores quickly and easily, and is compact and easy to handle. Get the most peak power for the least amount of weight with this unit.
- 11.5 AMP motor
- 16" Low kickback bar & chain helps prevent kickback before it starts
- Push button oiler is an easy squeeze bulb that provides the right amount of oil when needed
- Easy-view oil reservoir to gauge levels
- Standard Hand Guard
- External adjustment screw for chain tensioning
- 1 year limited warranty - fully assembled
- Easy chain tensioning
- Comfort grip handle
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
Blue Max 16” Chainsaw single cylinder, 2 stroke, 2800 RPM no load speed, 38cc displacement, 91 VG chain type, with C.D.I. ignition system is great for all those trimming jobs around your house. The 10.5oz. fuel tank is a gas/oil fuel mix that is a 40:1 mixture. There is a 7.0oz engine oil tank. 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge. The BlueMax has a rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop). Other features include: hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch. Optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder, auto oiler keeps bar lubricated.
- 16” Bar and Chain
- Single Cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement, 2800 RPM No load speed
- C.D.I. ignition system
- 10.5oz. fuel tank – gas/oil fuel mix
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake, hand guard, safety trigger, convenient on/off switch
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a dedicated brushcutter for cutting weeds and brush!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3.3 Cutting Swath (in) 8 Cutter Type Brush Blade Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Innovative Inline Motor Design Delivers Improved Balance, Control and Precision
- 24" Blade extended reach and even cutting
- Shearing Blades cut branches up to 3/4" thick
- Dual action blades cuts branches faster and easier with 40% less vibration
- Powerful motor for superior cutting performance
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
Trimming those hard to reach branches has never been easier with the Yard Craft 10" Bar Electric Pole Saw.
- Electric Pole Saw
- Extends from 5.5 feet to 8.3 feet
- 10 inch bar with 3/8 inch pitch & automatic chain oiler
- Safety features include reduced kickback design and hand guard
- Easy chain adjustment
- Oregon® bar and chain
- 5500 RPM
- 4.8 AMP
- 120 Volts
- Straps connect to rod for easy handling
- Lubrication oil tank design
- Non-slip soft handle
- Convenient to dismount
- Master switch and locking swith for safety
- Helps eject any log that sticks to slide wedge
- Protects control valve and other hydraulic components
- Rugged construction to last the life of your log splitter
- Mounts easily to splitter rail – all hardware included, no drilling or welding required
- 34 Ton Log Disodger