We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
The Black and Decker electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint. This 250 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease. It is 50% Quieter for less noise during blowing. With the high Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one. This Blower has 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves.
- 250 mph blower
- 50% Quieter* for less noise during blowing
- High Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching. while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Leafblaster™ pivoting action turbo nozzle loosens leaves and debris for faster clean up
- The 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower. vacuum. and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- Tool-free changing between vacuum and blower in seconds
- Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use
- Maximum noise level compared to Black & Decker model LH4500 utilizing EN ISO 3744 sound measurement test procedure
If you’re looking to pump up your wood splitting experience look no further than the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump! This two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine helping you to split wood in no time. Stop wasting your time with other pumps. Pump up your speed with the SpeeCo 11 GPM Log Splitter Pump!
- Two stage pump can give you faster cycle times and higher possible pressure with a small engine
- For use with open center hydraulic systems only
This versatile handheld blower is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and a 2 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Starter: SureFire
- Cylinder Displacement: 25 cc
- 10:1 Mulch Ratio
- Sound Level: 69 dB
- Air Flow in Pipe: 430 cfm
- Air Speed: 200 mph
- Optional Vacuum Kit (not included)
- Weight: 14.6 lbs
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel