We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
- Reinforced heavy-duty frame with limited-lifetime warranty for worry-free, long lasting and durable performance
- Large 54-in cutting deck tackles large yards with ease
- Integrated rear bumper provides protection to both operator and machine
- Customize your cut with a choice of 8 cutting height positions
- Increased leg room for a more comfortable ride
- 3-in heavy-duty steel front axle handles rough terrain
- Easy access to oil drain line at the rear of mower for simpler maintenance
YTH22V46 22-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Powerful 22 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine
- V-twin engines are more powerful, operate with less vibration, and run cooler than single cylinder engines
- Foot pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed control and smooth operation
- High back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel and easy step through design provide ultimate operation comfort
The Swisher 14.5 HP Commercial Grade log splitter features a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine to ensure top end performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM pump provides maximum splitting performance and optimum cycle time. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The heavy duty log cradle reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Swisher’s 4 Way Wedge is included with every purchase and doubles the splitting productivity. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch log opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 15 gallon welded steel hydraulic tank. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 24 HP
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and AxleLearn More
Aggressive performance and heavy duty construction make the Merry Commercial SC262 shredder-chipper a workhorse to handle demanding professional jobs. A larger and heavier rotor assembly put nearly 150 lbs. to work on your clean up needs. The inertia, centrifugal force, and momentum of this machine are a force to be reckoned with. The independent Flexride suspension provides less vibration and longer component life when towing.
- 18HP Vanguard Engine
- 4" Chipping Knife
- Knife Speed 128 MPH
- 114,336 Hammer Hits Per Minute
- Highway Towable with Independent Flexride Suspension Reduces Vibration for Longer Life and Easy Towing
This 26 ton log splitter gets the job done using both power and efficiency. Featuring a 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine and 26 tons of splitting force, this log splitter makes any job easy. It splits all species of wood up to 24-39" in length, and it has a Low sentry oil feature to protect your investment and give you professional cuts every time.
- 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine
- 26 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Low OIL Sentry feature to protect your investment
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- Some assembly required
- After the initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be attached and removed from the tractor without having to use tools
- 2 stage snow thrower - Two serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute up to 50 ft.
- 2 stage snow throwers can handle heavier, larger snow falls, and more ice conditions than a single stage
- Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat
- Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180° rotation from the tractor seat
- Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes. Skid shoes are adjustable in height for rock drives or smooth surfaces
- Wheel weights and chains recommended for additional traction
- Fits: All front engine Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Ryobi Lawn, Yard and Garden (Tex) tractors frames with 38”, 42”, 46”, 48” and 54” mowing decks
- Housing dimensions – 20 in H x 42 in W
- 12 in diameter hi speed impeller throws snow up to 50 ft
- Tractor deck must be removed and belts properly routed on snow thrower to tractor