We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Specifications for RZ5424
- Engine manufacturer: Kohler
- Engine Type: Courage V-Twin OHV
- Power: 24 hp
- Air Filter type: Standard OEM
- Electrical System: 12V, 16 amp alt.
- Fuel tank volume : 3 gallon
- Electric Start
- EZT Transmission
- Dual foam padded steering levers
- Electric Blade Engagement
- Speed forward, min-max: 0-6 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max: 0-3.5 mph
- Cutting width: 54 inch
- Cutting height, min-max: 1.5 - 4.5 inch
- Anti-scalp wheels: 1
- Nose roller
- Deck construction type: Stamped
- Blades: 3
- Blade length: 18.5 inch
- Blade-tip speed: 16600 fpm
- Seat type: Standard
- Hour meter: Digital
- Tyre dimensions, front: 11 x 4-5
- Tyre dimensions, rear: 18 x 9.5-8
- Weight: 640 lbs
- Base machine, width (chute up): 60 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down): 68 inch
- Base machine, length: 72 inch
- Productivity: 2.7 acres/hr
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Engine manufacturer - Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name - Intek
- Power - 24 HP
- Cylinder displacement - 724 cc
- Cylinders - 2
- Engine cooling - Air
- Generator -16 A
- Battery -12 V 28 Ah
- Drive system Transmission type - Hydrostatic
- Speed forward, min-max - 0-5.2 mph
- Speed reverse, min-max - 0-2.9 mph
- Cutting deck Cutting width - 54 inch
- Cutting deck type - Stamped
- Cutting deck material - Steel
- Cutting methods - Collect/Mulch/Side ejection
- Cutting height, min-max (approximate) - 1.5 - 4 inch
- Cutting height adjustment -Notch
- Cutting height steps -6
- Cutting height adjuster - Fender-mounted
- Blade engagement - Electric clutch
- Blades - 3
- Blade type - Hi Performance
- Anti-scalp wheels - 4
- Tire size, front -15x6-6"
- Tire size, rear - 20.8-8"
- Turning radius, min -16 "
- Base machine, length - 69.2 inch
- Base machine, width (chute down) - 67.5 inch
- Base machine, width (chute up) - 57 inch
- Base machine, height - 41.4 inch
3 Year Limited / 5 Year Chassis and AxleLearn More
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- Optional Cradle
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
A twin-cylinder 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Intek engine and 48” triple-blade deck design are just two highlights of our most popular riding mower. You can easily move forward and backwards with the YTH2348’s pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission. A simple pull of the button on the control panel engages your blades while an hour meter tracks your usage for future scheduled maintenance. Gauge wheels on the deck prevent scalping of your grass in uneven terrain. Additional features include 6-position cutting height adjustment, an 18” turning radius and comfortable 15” high back seats. A front bumper and nose roller are great upgrades not found on similarly priced competitive models. Like our other tractors, the YTH2348 has a welded frame and cast-iron front axle for greater durability.
Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin
Two-cylinder engine provides reliable performance for an excellent value. Full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Bagging and Mulching Capable
2-bin (6 bushel volume) and 3-bin (9 bushel volume) bagger accessories make grass collection a snap. Turn clippings into organic fertilizer with our Mulch Kit accessory.
15" high back seats are adjustable forward and aft for greater comfort.
Air Induction Mowing Technology
Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
Locking of the forward speed lets you rest your foot.
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- Hour meter with service minder
Click Here For Technical Date Learn More
Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 27 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower includes all the features you need including a powerful 27 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 66" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades, a commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck. Other features include a full engine wrap, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder, hour meter, 12V adaptor and a front & rear hitch. ROPS standard. 8 gallon fuel capacity. 8 MPH forward and reverse. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 27 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 66" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions
- Ogura clutch
- Heavy duty, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment, and cup holder
- 8 gallon fuel capacity
- Front and rear hitch
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
This 34 ton log splitter gets the job done using both power and efficiency. Featuring a 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine and 34 tons of splitting force, this log splitter makes any job easy. It splits all species of wood up to 24-39" in length, and it has a Low sentry oil feature to protect your investment and give you professional cuts every time.
- 9 hp Honda GX Commercial engine
- 34 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Low OIL Sentry feature to protect your investment
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- Some assembly required Learn More
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 19 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 19 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 66” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 19 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 66" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Battery cover with access panel
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty