We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
The Black and Decker electric lawn and garden equipment releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint. This 250 mph blower blows through leaves and debris with ease. It is 50% Quieter for less noise during blowing. With the high Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching, while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one. This Blower has 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves.
- 250 mph blower
- 50% Quieter* for less noise during blowing
- High Impact Metal Fan prevents clogging when mulching. while grinding up to 16 bags of mulch down to one
- 2 Speed selections for flower beds and powerful enough for matted leaves
- Leafblaster™ pivoting action turbo nozzle loosens leaves and debris for faster clean up
- The 12 amp motor 3-in-1 blower. vacuum. and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- Tool-free changing between vacuum and blower in seconds
- Built-in cord retainer keeps the extension in place and plugged in for uninterrupted use
- Maximum noise level compared to Black & Decker model LH4500 utilizing EN ISO 3744 sound measurement test procedure
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
Engine Displacement (cc) 40.2 Engine Displacement (cu in) 2.45 Starting System i-30 Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly-Valve Diaphragm Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 16,18 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 13.9 Oil Capacity (fl oz) 9.5 Dry Weight (without bar and chain) 10.1 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Double Guard 91 Sprocket Type Spur Handle Aluminum w/ Rubber Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Fits all H-Beam model log splitters
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable up to 45 degrees to accommodate various sized logs
- Mounts easily to rail - all hardware included, no drilling or welding