Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
The 967185102 is powered by a 42cc 2-cycle gas engine and is outfitted with an 18" steel bar. The 967185102 is equipped with an automatic chain oiler, reduced vibration handle to lessen operator fatigue, and tool-less chain adjustment system. A carrying case and extra chain are included with this model as well. Excellent for general landowner property management.Learn More
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
Garnering top reviews from lawn experts and garden enthusiasts alike, the Sun Joe AJ800E 14-inch Electric Dethatcher is your go-to tool to get your lawn in tip-top shape. Powered by a robust 11-amp motor, the Dethatcher Joe rakes an impressive 14-inch wide raking path. Enhancing its raking ability is an exclusive AirBoost technology system, which maximizes thatch pickup with 24 spring steel tines that stay sharp longer for reliable performance. Use the 5-position depth control knob to tailor this dethatcher's raking depth from -0.12 in. (3 mm below the soil) to 0.35 in. (9 mm above the soil), depending on your lawn's dethatching needs.
Thatch is a dense mat of roots, stems and grass clippings that can accumulate on lawns over time, blocking the flow of water, oxygen and vital nutrients. It is important to periodically remove thatch in order to keep your lawn green and healthy. While ordinary manual rakes are tiresome to use and not very effective, the electric Dethatcher Joe starts instantly with the push of a button and easily gets the job done without polluting the atmosphere with toxic carbon emissions. No gas, oil or tune-ups make the Sun Joe Dethatcher Joe your green choice for greening your lawn. ETL-approved. 2-year warranty.
- Ideal for revitalizing small to mid-sized lawns
- Powerful 11-amp motor rakes a 14” wide path to get your job done faster
- AirBoost technology – 24 spring steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
- Maintenance free – No gas, oil or tune-ups
- Tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control
- Detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
The Dirty Hand Tools 4-Way wedge speeds up your firewood processing job by splitting a log into four pieces with a single stroke. This wedge replaces the stock wedge on your Dirty Hand Tools 22-, 27-, 28- or 35-ton log splitter and installs in minutes. The kit includes an adjustable 2/4-way wedge, stripper plates and all necessary hardware for installation.
- High quality sharpenable steel wedge
- 4" Cylinder with 24" Stroke
- 8" High Treated Steel Wedge
- Auto Return
- Capable of Logs up to 25"
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- 2-cycle 45cc energin high performance engine
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety
- EPA approved