The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
Heavy-duty chain-saw can tackle the big jobs. 2.8 cu. in. DuraChrome™ extended life engine has Super Clean™ air filter system, dual counterweight crankshaft. Features 20in. long bar, gear-driven automatic chain oiler, quick-adjust chain tensioning system, anti-vibe handle. Carrying case included.Learn More
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
The STIHL MS 171 16" Chainsaw is part of a new generation of lightweight STIHL chainsaws with reduced emission technology – a significant benefit for users because it saves fuel even as it cuts exhaust emissions. The MS 171 also has the STIHL pre-separation air filter, which can extend filter life up to five times over previous models.
- 16" Bar
- Lightweight, Fuel-Efficient
- Anti-Vibration System
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- Tool-less Fuel and Oil Caps with Retainers
- Translucent Fuel Tank
DISPLACEMENT 31.8 cc (1.94 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 1.3 kW (1.7 bhp) POWERHEAD WEIGHT 4.3 kg (9.5 lbs.) FUEL CAPACITY 280 cc (9.5 oz.) CHAIN OIL CAPACITY 180 cc (6.1 oz.) OILOMATIC CHAIN 3/8" PMM3 GUIDE BAR LENGTH 16" STIHL ROLLOMATIC E POWER SOURCE Gas
- 159 cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine with recoil start
- 360° Flanged mulch deck with cyclonic force technology
- 3-n-1 Mulch, Side Discharge and Rear Bagger
- Quick and easy dual-lever height adjustments
- 3 Quart fuel tank
- Extended dipstick tube
- 21" Deck
- 7" Front wheels
- 8" Rear wheels
For edging along walkways and planting beds, bring out your STIHL KombiMotor and slide in the FCB-KM curved lawn edger attachment. This STIHL KombiSystem Curved Lawn Edger Attachment features an adjustable depth control wheel and built-in blade “sight” for precision cutting.Learn More
- Meets the Leg Protection Requirements for OSHA 1910.266 Standards for Chainsaw Operators
- Leg Protective Garment in Accordance with ASTM F1897 Standard Specification for Leg Protection for Chainsaw Users - ASTM F1897-2008 39JY
- 1200 Denier Oxford Outer, Zippered Legs with Storm Flap
- Front Pocket, Adjustable Waist, & Elastic Suspenders
- Keeps Clothes Cleaner During Extreme Work Conditions
- Size: L/XL
- Chest: 44-50"
- Waist: 30-46"
- Inseam: 34"
When working with compounds such as pesticides and herbicides, accuracy and control are top priorities. The STIHL SG 20 Manual Backpack Sprayer helps ensure constant working pressure, thanks to a pressurized fluid reservoir separate from the main tank. Now you can maintain constant pressure, even through refills. The sprayer is also comfortable and lightweight, helping you get through the day with less fatigue.
TANK CAPACITY 18 L (4.75 gals.) WORKING PRESSURE 40 psi +/- 10% WEIGHT WITHOUT LIQUID 5.1 kg (11.2 lbs.)
The Bib chaps are quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of chain saw protection. These bibs help keep clothes cleaner during extreme working conditions They meet the Leg Protection Requirements For OSHA 1910.266 Standards For Chainsaw Operators as well as Leg Protective Garment In Accordance With ASTM F1897 Standard Specification For Leg Protection For Chainsaw Users - ASTM F1897-2008 39jy.
- 1200 Denier Oxford Outer
- Zippered Legs With Storm Flap
- Front Pocket
- Adjustable Waist
- Elastic Suspenders
- 12 (ply) Layer Protection
- Chest: 44-50"
- Waist: 30-46"
- Inseam: 34"
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.