We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
- 20 HP Kohler® Courage® Single-Cylinder Engine
- 597 CC
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- Fingertip Cruise Control
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Dec with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.36 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Reccomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
Replacement Drive Belt For Lawn, Yard & Garden Tractors, For Use With Poulan Pro & Husqvarna Branded Tractors Equipped With 42", 46" Or 48" Decks & Hydrostatic Transmissions Built In 2006 & After, Fits True Value Model #PB19H42LT True Value #600-195, Model #YTH20F42T True Value #600-272, Model #YTH2448T True Value #600-286, Model #GTH2448T True Value #600-203, Model #PB195H42LT True Value #723-666, Model #PB20H46YT True Value #723-674, Model #YTH2246 True Value #725-505, Model #YTH2348 True Value #724-524 & Model #GTH2648 True Value #725-414.Learn More
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish