We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
- 20-Inch Bar
- Fits Poulan PRO model 295 with 20" chain only
- Accommodates a .325 pitch .050 chain only
- Poulan PRO Gold labeled
- Quick Adjusting
This 45 cc Blue Max Chainsaw features a 18-inch bar, allowing a max cutting capacity of 36 inches in diameter. For safety the inertia-activated chain brake stops rotation of the chain should kickback occur. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts as long as you do so we also include a automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain lubricated. Has a pitch of 0.325", a gauge of 0.058", and a drive link of 72.
- 45 CC High performance Blue Max engine
- Standard 18'' bar and chain
- Automatic bar chain oil feed system
- Chain brake: inertia
- EPA approved
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
This precision-built filing guide gives consistent, accurate sharpening results comparable to that of a motorized grinder for a fraction of the cost.
- Easy to install on the saw bar with the chain in place
- Includes complete instructions
- Bar-mounted to lock in filing angles and the depth setting for correct filing
- 5/32", 3/16" & 7/32" files can be used with this product
Lightweight, curved shaft trimmer featuring reduced-effort I-30 starting technology. A great trimmer for every homeowner!
Engine Displacement (cc) 21.2 Carburetor Rotary Fuel Capacity (fl.oz) 14.9 Shaft Length (in) 48 Starting System i-30 Cutting Head Rapid-Loader Sutting Swath (in) 16 Shield Std. GT Drive Shaft 4-Layer Cable Nylon Line (in dia) .080 Cross-Fire Dry Weight (lbs) (With cutting head, without harness) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) (Without cuttinghead, with shield) 9.6 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 days
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton electric start engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty for Steel Components
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25"W x 4.5"D
- 6"W x 8.5"D
- 7.5"W x 7"D