Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
The Swisher 52-inch 17.5 HP electric start Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. The 2" ball coupler adjusts left to right for easy mowing navigation. It features inset, 13"x5"x6 puncture resistant hollowmatic tires that won’t go flat in rough terrain, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7". Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP (500cc) Briggs & Stratton 12V electric start engine
- 52", 1/8" thick steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Cutting height adjustments 2.5" - 7"
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 2.5 gallon fuel tank capacity
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque Deluxe String Trimmer is an ideal back-saving alternative to heavy handheld gas trimmers. This trimmer features a Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology. This eliminates the need to prime before starting and no oil changes will be needed. Just add oil when necessary. The trimmer's wide 22" cutting swath rivals that of most lawnmowers, while its user-friendly design offers unsurpassed, precision trimming and edging performance. The improved trimmer head features 4 strings / 8 effective cutting lines and allows you to adjust your cutting height from 1.5" - 3.5". For added safety, you can engage and disengage the trimmer head from the handle bar while the engine is running. The trimmer features 15.75" wheels for plenty of clearance and smooth rolling over rough terrain. The tough .155" diameter cutting line provides ample cutting strength for weeds and thick overgrowth. The off-set trimmer head makes it easy to trim in hard to reach places. And, when it's time to edge, the head rotates 90-degrees for touching up around sidewalks, driveways, and flowerbeds. The trimmer line is easily replaceable without the use of tools. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton EXI engine with READY START and CHECK AND ADD technology
- No more oil changes! Just check and add
- Vibration reducing foam grip handle
- 22" cutting width, 4 string / 8 cutting lines
- Engage and disengage trimmer head from handlebar
- 15.75" wheels
- 1.5" - 3.5" adjustable cutting head
- Trimmer head rotates 90 degrees vertically
- Adjustable debris shield
- Off-set, pivoting trimmer head
- Made in the USA
Garnering top reviews from lawn experts and garden enthusiasts alike, the Sun Joe AJ800E 14-inch Electric Dethatcher is your go-to tool to get your lawn in tip-top shape. Powered by a robust 11-amp motor, the Dethatcher Joe rakes an impressive 14-inch wide raking path. Enhancing its raking ability is an exclusive AirBoost technology system, which maximizes thatch pickup with 24 spring steel tines that stay sharp longer for reliable performance. Use the 5-position depth control knob to tailor this dethatcher's raking depth from -0.12 in. (3 mm below the soil) to 0.35 in. (9 mm above the soil), depending on your lawn's dethatching needs.
Thatch is a dense mat of roots, stems and grass clippings that can accumulate on lawns over time, blocking the flow of water, oxygen and vital nutrients. It is important to periodically remove thatch in order to keep your lawn green and healthy. While ordinary manual rakes are tiresome to use and not very effective, the electric Dethatcher Joe starts instantly with the push of a button and easily gets the job done without polluting the atmosphere with toxic carbon emissions. No gas, oil or tune-ups make the Sun Joe Dethatcher Joe your green choice for greening your lawn. ETL-approved. 2-year warranty.
- Ideal for revitalizing small to mid-sized lawns
- Powerful 11-amp motor rakes a 14” wide path to get your job done faster
- AirBoost technology – 24 spring steel tines for maximum thatch pickup
- Maintenance free – No gas, oil or tune-ups
- Tailor raking depth with 5-position depth control
- Detachable thatch collection bag for easy disposal
- ETL approved; Full 2-year warranty
- Consistent tooth height removes metal faster & more smoothly
- Files fit both the standard file guide and Sure Sharp® bar-mounted filing guide
- Finest steel material
- State-of-the-art production and finishing processes
- Long stay-sharp
- Resists clogging
- Smooth filing action
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
The Troy Bilt 3-in-1 push lawn mower has a powerful 159cc OHV-Auto gas engine and will accommodate small to medium size yards.
- 21" steel side discharge deck
- Dual-lever height adjustment
- Light in weight
- 8" front wheels
- 11" rear wheels for easy maneuverability
- Side mulch capability
- 159cc Powermore OHV engine
- 21" steel deck
- Front drive self-propelled
- Extended dipstick tube
- 2 quart fuel tank capacity
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
Husqvarna is the professional bar & chain oil. It improves saw's cutting performance while extending the life of its guide bar and chain. The blend of high quality base oils and additives ensure proper lubrication year round and reduces high speed throw off.Learn More