We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw features a 16-inch bar with SDS. A 120 Volt, 13 Amp motor produces an impressive 37.7 feet per second chain speed and 5500 RPMs. The Mechanical brake system stops the chain from moving within a quick 0.1 sec. It includes a safety pressure bypass valve with manual override, an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. The Steel Gear Construction with tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjustments.
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain; Quick brake chain guide; Locking "off" button (blade cover included)
- Safety pressure bypass valve with manual override
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug; Soft comfort hand grip
$2.50The ECHO Power Blend 2.6 oz. 2-Stroke Engine Oil with Fuel Stabilizer blends with 89-octane gasoline at a 50:1 gas-to-oil ratio for clean-burning, steady performance. The oil includes a fuel stabilizer to maintain fuel's quality.
PowerBlend® XTended Life™ is an all synthetic blend fuel mix oil and is certified for use in
all air-cooled, 2-stroke, outdoor power equipment engines. It meets and exceeds ISO-L-EGD
and JASO M345/FD requirements and has superior cleaning capabilities while minimizing
exhaust port blockage. It also protects against rust, wear, and corrosion and provides low
Makes 1 Gallon
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
The dual rotating tines on the DRT900H provide deep soil tilling on densely packed earth as well as older lawns. The DRT900H also features drive wheels with heavy tread tires for optimized grip, forward and reverse gear for easy operation and a powerful Honda engine for landowners that need reliable performance time after time.
- Power Forward and Reverse - One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Agricultural Tires - Heavy treads provide better grip in cultivated and muddy soil.
- Drag Bar - Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Engine Manufacturer - Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Type - GCV160
- Gross Torque - 6.9 lb-ft
- Cylinder Displacement - 160 cc
- Rotational Speed - 190 RPM
- Fuel Tank Volume - 2 qt.
- Transmission Type - Chain/Gear
- Transmission Steps Forward - 1
- Transmission Steps Reverse - 1
- Cultivator Type - Rear-Tine
- Working Width - 17"
- Working Depth - 6.5"
- Depth Adjustment Steps - 7
The Echo CS-590 is the ideal chainsaw for any job. Offering dcompression valve for easy starting, a 20" bar, and offers more power than most competitor's saws this is the saw for the job!
Engine Displacement (cc) 59.8 Engine Displacement (cu in) 3.65 Starting System Standard Ignition System Digital Carburetor Butterfly Oiling System Automatic/Adjustable Vibration Reduction System Standard Standard Bar Lengths (in) 18, 20 Optional Bar Lengths (in) 16, 24, 27 Fuel Capacity (fl. oz) 21.8 Oil Capacity (fl. oz) 10.1 Dry Weight (lbs) 13.3 Bar Cover Plastic Bar Type Pro-Lite w/ProAm material Sprocket Type Spur Handle Plastic Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The button makes it easy.
Our Slogan is true. Simply press the button to pour. It's intuitive. This is the easiest gas can to use on th emarket - it's not even close. A gas can should be easy to use.
Don't overfill with Auto Stop.
We used simple physics to develop a nozzle that automatically stops the fuel flow when the target tank is full. Just hold the button down. Simple.
Don't wait so long.
Our patented nozzles flow up to twice as fast as other nozzles. No gurgling or interrupted flow. When filling up large equipment how long do you want to hold a 40 lb. 5 gallon tank?
Don't push around your equipment.
We have the only can that lets you pour gas without touching the target tank. All other current nozzles require pushing against the tank to open their valve. This force can move or roll your equipment. Not good. Remember our valve is controlled by a button.
See what you have.
Double wide view stripes on both the front and back of our smaller cans. Now you know your fuel level from across the yard or garage. No guessing and no extra trips to the gas pump. Every gas can should have view stripes. No-Spill is the only can with them.
Our cans have the thickest skins. A robust 70% thicker than most cans. This costs much more to make, but you get what you pay for.
Three handles on each can. Finger handles on each nozzle, and a finger slot on the bottom of each can (rear handle on the 5 gal.). Your hands share the weight and are in a comfortable position to pour with accuracy. Our design makes it easier to hold. The top handle is for carrying.
- Push-button pour control
- Auto shutoff prevents overfilling
- Extra fast flow rate
- Made of heavy-duty, extra-thick polyethylene for long life
- Wide, stable design is tough to tip over
- 3 handles provide easy pouring
- Large neck opening makes the can easy to fill
- Double-wide front and back view stripes for at-a-glance fuel level assessment
Standard Universal 3-in-1 Blade for Walk-Behind Mowers Equipped with 22-inch Mowing Deck. Includes Sizing Washers, Cover Washers and HOP/Toro Adapter
Center Hole: 3/8", 7/16" & 5/8" universal center hole
- 3/8", 7/16" & 5/8" universal center hole with HOP/Toro adapter
- Universal 3-in-1 blade
- Includes sizing washers and cover washers
- Bags, mulches and side discharges
Heavy-duty chain-saw can tackle the big jobs. 2.8 cu. in. DuraChrome™ extended life engine has Super Clean™ air filter system, dual counterweight crankshaft. Features 20in. long bar, gear-driven automatic chain oiler, quick-adjust chain tensioning system, anti-vibe handle. Carrying case included.Learn More
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine Type
- Cyclinder Displacement
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Air Flow Pipe- 430 cfm
- Air Speed 200 mph
- Weighs 14.6 lbs