We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
$1,799.97The Swisher 44-inch 14.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA! Learn More
The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The Swisher 6.75 gross torque log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 22 Tons of splitting force and a 13 second cycle time. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, 2.5 gallon protected poly hydraulic tank, and a log stripper. Made in the USA!
- 6.75 Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton engine
- 22 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Direct drive reduces the number of moving parts
- 2.5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank is rust resistant and protected from potential damage
- 1" machined steel compoud wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Log Cradles aid in securing logs during splitting
- Log stripper separates log from wedge if a complete split is not accomplished
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- 13 second cycle time
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton with RECOIL START
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 1-3/4" Cutting height range
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and protective guard
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable Handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- U1L Battery Required for use **BATTERY NOT INCLUDED!
- Exceptional power and easy starting
- Great for wooded areas
- Cuts down brush up to 1.5 inches
- For all your cutting height needs
- Adjusts for comfortable walking speed
- Maximizes personal safety and electrical components
- Reduces risks and increases safety
- For easy operator control
- Added traction control
87 inches deep x 42 inches high x 29 inches wide
Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 66" 27 HP Briggs & Stratton Electric Start Zero Turn Riding Mower offers the ability to easily turn a full 360 degrees, as well as a low center of gravity for exceptional maneuverability. The new Rapid Response Control System offers improved comfort and control. This well-made machine provides a manicured, professional-looking lawn in less time at an affordable price. This mower includes all the features you need including a powerful 27 HP Briggs & Stratton engine, 66" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck with 3 Gator mulching blades, a commercial grade, heavy duty, welded steel frame, Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions and Ogura clutch. The foot assisted deck lift allows for easy raising of the mower deck. Other features include a full engine wrap, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment and cup holder, hour meter, 12V adaptor and a front & rear hitch. ROPS standard. 8 gallon fuel capacity. 8 MPH forward and reverse. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 27 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 66" 11-gauge fabricated cutting deck
- Hydro Gear 2800 transmissions
- Ogura clutch
- Heavy duty, composite fenders with integrated storage, battery compartment, and cup holder
- 8 gallon fuel capacity
- Front and rear hitch
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
Specifications Engine Briggs Intek Horse Power 24V Cylinder Twin Maintenance Minder Yes Transmission/Drive Hydro - Pedal Mow in Reverse Yes Deck Width 54" PTO Electric Wash Port Yes Deck Wheels 4 Turn Radius 16" Fuel Tank (gallons) 3 Seat 15" Hi Back Front Axle Cast Iron Tires Front / Rear 15" x 20" Headlights Yes Frame 12 Gauge Standard Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years Deck Shell Manufacturer Warranty 3 Years
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 60" 17.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailmower attaches to ATV's, lawn tractors, and any utility vehicles to cut large lawns and meadows fast. Three blades are powered by a 17.5 horsepower, Briggs and Stratton engine for a finish-cut quality, each and every mowing. A 60” side-discharge cutting deck cuts wide swaths and spreads the grass out to avoid choking. The true floating deck reduces scalping for professional mowing results, even on tricky terrain. Cutting-height adjustment handles are easy to control for just the right cut. This Swisher is equipped with a handy 12-volt key starter, so firing up the mower is a snap, rather than a big workout. A universal articulating hitch attaches to any hitch system and lets the mower maneuver easily behind whatever is pulling it. The 2.5 gallon fuel tank means less downtime and more productivity for getting the job done fast and getting back to your weekend. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 17.5 HP Briggs & Stratton electric start engine
- 60" true floating deck
- Side discharge
- Variable cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 5.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Battery cover with access panel
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Reinforced heavy-duty frame with limited-lifetime warranty for worry-free, long lasting and durable performance
- Large 54-in cutting deck tackles large yards with ease
- Integrated rear bumper provides protection to both operator and machine
- Customize your cut with a choice of 8 cutting height positions
- Increased leg room for a more comfortable ride
- 3-in heavy-duty steel front axle handles rough terrain
- Easy access to oil drain line at the rear of mower for simpler maintenance
The VH0934/Vanguard log splitter is powered by a 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine for a total of 34 tons of splitting foce. Not only does this splitter have the power to get things done, but it is also well-balanced for ease of operation in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- 9 hp Briggs & Stratton® engine
- 34 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Commercial grade well balanced for ease of operation
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer