We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Blue Max 2 in 1 Combo Chainsaw 1.77 HP, 1300 W, single cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement comes with a 14” and 18” bar and chain for small and larger jobs. The 10.93oz. fuel tank is a gas/oil mix fuel, 40:1 mixture. There is a 7.41oz bar oil tank which has an oil feeding system and automatic pump with adjuster. 3/8” pitch, 0.050” gauge. The BlueMax has a rapid-reaction kick-back brake (quick stop). Other features are: hand guard, safety trigger and convenient on/off switch. Optimum engine characteristics with high quality cylinder, auto oiler keeps bar lubricated.
- 14” & 18” Bar and Chain
- Single Cylinder, 2 stroke, 38cc displacement
- 1.77 HP – 1300W
- 10.93oz. fuel tank – gas/oil fuel mix
- Rapid-reaction kick-back brake, hand guard, safety trigger, convenient on/off switch
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
Professional pole saw features a powerful 25cc engine, straight shaft and an operating height of 12 feet. Automatic gear-driven oiler keeps 8in. bar and chain lubricated for long cutting sessions.
- Converts Trimmer into 5 different tools: Brush Cutter, Edger, Cultivator, Blower and Hedge Trimmer
- 45% Reduced pull effort
- Reaches up to 12 feet
- Cuts up to 6 inch diameter limbs
- No confusing choke
- Gas Powered
- Powerful 25cc high output engine
- Surefire starting system
- Prolink coupler to add attachements
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
Weed Eater hedge trimmers are synonymous with product innovation, exceptional performance and unbeatable value. They're the trimmer America asks for by name. The 25cc 19-inch hedge trimmer (GHT195) features a 19" cutting width, Comfort Touch handle and is able to cut up to 3/8" branches.Learn More
The 45 cc Blue Max 2-in-1 combination chainsaw features 14" & 20" bar and chain, like having two chainsaws in one. A single cylinder, 2 stroke engine that runs at 2800 RPM with no load. It features a low range kick-back chain brake for additional safety. Blue Max also wants to make sure your chainsaw lasts a lifetime so we designed an automatic bar chain oil feed system to keep your chain consistently lubricated and It is center balanced with anti-vibration handle for maximum control and minimum fatigue. This combo chainsaw includes a Quick Start (CDI) ignition system and has an easy access chain pro tensioner for fast adjustments.
- 45 CC High Performance Blue Max engine, 35% Higher Performance than alternative brands
- 30% more chain teeth reduces cutting time; Anti Vibe handle; Center Balanced
- Quick Start (CDI) ignition system; Automatic Oiler
- Low range kick-back brake for additional safety<li>EPA approved
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial-grade Power Pruner!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 57 Weight (lb) 4.8 Bar Length (in) 10 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store