We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Integral Polyurethane/Steel Frame Construction
- Width: 18"
- Height: 13.50"
- Depth: 13.50"
- Universal Mount
- Safety Switch Cavity
Bolt Patterns:(width x depth)
- 5.25" x 4.5"
- 6" x 8.5"
- 7.5" x 7"
5-Amp 15-in Corded Electric String Trimmer and Edger
- Adjustable handle
- Adjustable shaft length
- Powerful 5-amp motor
- Fully-automatic line advance
- 15" cutting path
- Converts from a trimmer to an edger with the push of a button
- Includes edge guide
Regular Price: $45.97
Special Price: $41.37
Classic Accessories Zero Turn Mower Cover is an all weather protection for zero turn mowers.
Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for weather and abrasion protection
Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
Reinforced air vent lets air circulate and helps prevent ballooning in winds
Elastic shock cord in bottom hem for a quick, custom fit
Handy storage bag
Fits mower decks up to 50 inches
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 81 Inches Long
- 44 Inches Wide
- 47.5 Inches High
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
- Ideal for skidding and dragging operations
- Long lasting sharpness
- 3/8-Inch steel tongs
- Powder coat finish
- Opens to 20-Inch
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
Trimming those hard to reach branches has never been easier with the Yard Craft 10" Bar Electric Pole Saw.
- Electric Pole Saw
- Extends from 5.5 feet to 8.3 feet
- 10 inch bar with 3/8 inch pitch & automatic chain oiler
- Safety features include reduced kickback design and hand guard
- Easy chain adjustment
- Oregon® bar and chain
- 5500 RPM
- 4.8 AMP
- 120 Volts
- Straps connect to rod for easy handling
- Lubrication oil tank design
- Non-slip soft handle
- Convenient to dismount
- Master switch and locking swith for safety
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip