We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground.
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs.
- Overall length 48".
- Useable handle length 37".
- Handles logs up to 14" diameter.
- Lifts logs 11" off ground.
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs.
- Powdercoat finish.
$42.99Product DescriptionThis log jack is great for a customer who does not want to tear up there yard. This log jack will lift the log off of the ground in order for the chain saw to not dig into the ground when cutting the log. The overall length of this log jack is 48" and the handle length is 37". This log jack can hold up a log up to a 12" Diameter and lifts the log 11" off the ground.Product Features
- Lifts logs so chain saw won't dig into ground
- 2 part steel handle for small storage spaces
- Overall length 48"; Usable handle length 37"
- Handles logs up to 12" diameter
- Lifts logs 11" off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powdercoat finish
- Opens to 25-inches
- 360-degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- Swivel hook for ease of use
- 1-inch diameter heavy duty steel
- 6600 lb capacity for skidding (not intended for lifting)
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days