We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $149.99
The Southland 43 CC, 2 Cycle Mini Cultivator is easy to start, via manual recoil. This mini cultivator has a lot more power than you would expect out of a small motor. The Southland 43 CC Cultivator is lightweight and easy to handle and move.
The mini cultivator works great for gardens and flower beds. It makes cultivating jobs a lot easier and more manageable. The Southland 43 cc Cultivator helps with soil preparation when it comes to garden maintenance, as well as getting un-worked plots ready. Its size makes it easy to use between plants and rows, instead of using a hoe and a lot of hard back breaking work for soil preparation, this mini cultivator makes the job of keeping weeds out of gardens and flowers easy to do.
- Manual recoil easy start fuel delivery system
- Adjustable tilling widths
- 8-inch tine diameter with up to 5-inch tilling depth
- Direct gear drive with clutch
- 2 rear, 7" wheels
- 3 pieces, folding handle
- Front carrying handle
- 2 year limited warranty
- EPA & CARB certified
- Manual recoil start
- Side discharge
- 7" front/rear wheels
- Three position wheel height adjusters
- 1 year limited warranty
- EPA only
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a commercial grade trimmer!
Power Source Compatibility PAS-225/230/231/260/261/265/266/280SRM-210SB/211SB/225SB Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3 Cutting Head Semi-Automatic Cutting Swath (in) 17 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
This straight shaft trimmer is well-suited for more demanding landowner lawn maintenance and is powered by a reliable SureFire 30cc 2-cycle gas engine. With a spring assisted start system and 17" maximum cutting width, this model is easy to use, efficient, and cost effective. Split boom shaft with Pro-Link attachment system transforms your trimmer into a multi-functional yard machine. Additional attachments including a blower, brush cutter, cultivator, pole pruner, and edger are sold separately.
- Engine Type: SureFire 30cc 2-Cycle Gas
- Cylinder Displacement: 30cc
- Type of shaft: Straight
- Cut Path: 17"
- Type of trimmer head: Fixed line
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
Outstanding hand-held performance and light weight versatility make this blower a go-to for any homeowner!
Type Handheld Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System Standard Fuel Capacity 16.9 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 391 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 165 Average Air Speed 137 dB(A) 65 Dry Weight (With standard pipe) 9.9 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw featuring a 14" bar is good for small shrubs and tight areas for better versatility. This saw has an impressive chain speed of 19.7 feet per second and a pitch of 0.325". The high quality 120 Volt 8 Amp electric motor produces a powerful 3500 RPM for quick cutting. It has a mechanical brake system for safety that stops chain movement within 0.1 sec. This Chainsaw has an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. It is manufactured with Steel Gear Construction for maximum durability and life. The tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjusting at your fingertips. Has a gauge of 0.058 and drive link of 60.
- Motor speed: 3500 RPM Gauge: 0.058
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain
- Quick brake chain guide
- Locking "off" button
- Manual pressure relief valve with drive link of 72
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug
- Soft comfort hand grip
- Product Dimensions: 39 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Opens to 32-Inches
- 360 degree swivel no-slip grip teeth
- With swivel hook
- 1.1-Inch diameter HD steel
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $66.99
- 17 in. cutting width
- Engine: 25cc 2 Cycle half-crank with EZ-pull V4 start with clutch
- EZ Pull V4 Start allows easy, two finger starts and eliminates compression jerks
- Curved shaft
- Carb: Diaphragm, All Position
- Ignition: Solid State
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- 0.095 in. dual line
- Bump feed
- Ajustable Small loop handle
- Allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Weight: Approximately 9 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 59 x 11 x 10.56 inches.
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters