We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Reduce your log splitting time with the Swisher® 4-Way Wedge. Manufactured to fit current Swisher® branded 28 ton and 34 ton log splitters, the 4-Way Wedge slides overtop of the existing wedge to double your cutting capacity. It is used in the horizontal splitting position. Manufactured with high grade steel. Made in the USA.Learn More
*Not for use with other branded log splitters
With a 15-foot reach, the Remington RM1015P Electric Pole Saw can tackle a variety of trimming and cutting tasks. The 8-amp chainsaw can be used by itself or attached to an adjustable telescoping pole with a hex-shaped aluminum inner pole for added strength and control. Other features include a low kickback 10-inch bar and chain, a push-button oiler, and a trigger lock-off button to prevent accidental starting.
- Dimensions: 64.5×8.6×7.8 inches
- 10-Inch 8-Amp engine
- Oregon Low Kickback B & C
- Operating hеіght of 15 feet
- 10-іnch bar аnd chain
- Easy and quick bar adjustment
- Up to 15 Feet Reach
- Standard Hand Guard
- Easily converts between a conventional saw and pole saw in minutes with just 4 screws
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Weights 15 lbs, subject to UPS Deminsional Weight of 50 lbs.
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into an edger for routine maintenance or commercial applications!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 33 Weight (lb) 5.6 Blade Length (in) 8 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Helps eject any log that sticks to slide wedge
- Protects control valve and other hydraulic components
- Rugged construction to last the life of your log splitter
- Mounts easily to splitter rail – all hardware included, no drilling or welding required
- 34 Ton Log Disodger
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $99.99
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine Type
- Cyclinder Displacement
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Air Flow Pipe- 430 cfm
- Air Speed 200 mph
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
The ECHO Pro Attachment Series™ (PAS), another in a long line of labor-saving, high-value tools from ECHO, lets you purchase the tools you need when you want – it's your choice! It is the economical way to stock your tool shed or trailer. Leave it to ECHO to deliver a powerfully designed system that grows with your individual requirements. Turns your PAS power source into a dedicated brushcutter for cutting weeds and brush!
Power Source Compatibility
Length (in) 34 Weight (lb) 3.3 Cutting Swath (in) 8 Cutter Type Brush Blade Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
- Adjustable log cradle catches split wood for faster splitting - no stopping to pick up pieces
- Catches split logs
- Serves as work bench for larger logs
- Each shelf is adjustable to accommodate various sized logs
This economical trimmer is perfect for homeowners who need a straight shaft for tougher applications. The RM2560 is powered by a 25cc 2-cycle gas engine and features a maximum 17" cutting path. This model is also equipped with Tap 'N Go dual exit head for user convenience and gear drive for increased performance.
- Engine Type: 25cc 2-Cycle Gas with EZ Pull V4 Start
- Cylinder Displacement: 25cc
- Ignition: Solid State
- Carb: Diaphram, All Position
- Handle Type: Adjustable Small Loop
- Handle allows for left or right hand use offering comfort and convenience
- Type of shaft: Pro Styles Straight Shaft
- Cut Path: 17"
- Clutch: Centrifical
- Throttle: Variable Speed
- Type of trimmer head: Tap 'N Go Dual Exit Head
- Weight: 11 lbs
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw features a 16-inch bar with SDS. A 120 Volt, 13 Amp motor produces an impressive 37.7 feet per second chain speed and 5500 RPMs. The Mechanical brake system stops the chain from moving within a quick 0.1 sec. It includes a safety pressure bypass valve with manual override, an auto lubrication oil system with oil level window for easy viewing and less maintenance. The Steel Gear Construction with tool-less chain tensioner provides for user friendly adjustments.
- Motor speed: 5500 RPM
- Auto-lubrication oil system with oil level window (100ml lubrication oil included)
- Safety kick-back chain; Quick brake chain guide; Locking "off" button (blade cover included)
- Safety pressure bypass valve with manual override
- 13.80-inch UL certified cord & plug; Soft comfort hand grip