We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
MoJack EZ is a smarter way to maintain your lawn mower. This lift is precisely engineered to lift most residential riding mowers and lawn tractors, including zero turning radius models. MoJack EZ is ideal for blade sharpening, belt replacement and debris removal. Safer and more convenient than car ramps or blocks, it features a screw jack and safety-lock pin system to prevent the machine from slipping or becoming unstable while performing maintenance.
- Lifting Capacity: 300 Lbs (lifting front end only, not total weight of mower)
- Lifting Height: 24" High
- Fits any residential lawn tractor and small ZTR mower on the market.
- Wheel Span Measurement: 35.5" - 47.5" Outside Front Wheel Measurement
- Easily lifted with one hand or a power drill.
- Folds flat for easy, compact storage.
- Box dimensions: 40"L x 20"W x 5.5"H
- Assembled dimensions: 38"L x 48"W x 45"H
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
Ideal for jobs like pruning, lighter cutting tasks and hobby work. Easy to start and operate, thanks to built-in Husqvarna features like ergonomic design, facilitating technology and powerful X-TORQ engine with low emissions.
- Cylinder displacement: 34.4 cc
- Power output 1.8 hp
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore: 1.5 inch
- Cylinder stroke: 1.26 inch
- Ignition system: IIDA
- Ignition module air gap: 0.01 "
- Spark plug: NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 "
- Carburetor model name: ZAMA W29
- Fuel tank volume: 0.14 US pint
- Oil tank volume: 0.09 US pint
- Oil pump type: Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity: 8-8 ml/min
- Chain pitch: .325" / 3/8"
- Recommended bar length, min-max: 13"-16"
- Chain speed at max power: 53.48 fts
This versatile handheld blower/vac is perfect for residential lawn maintenance, and is powered by a reliable 25cc 2-cycle gas engine. This model features a 10:1 mulch ratio, 200 mph air speed, and vacuum mode for multipurpose usage.
- 25cc 2-Cycle Gas Engine Type
- Cyclinder Displacement
- 10:1 Mulch Ration
- 69 DB Sound Level
- Air Flow Pipe- 430 cfm
- Air Speed 200 mph
- Weighs 14.6 lbs
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)