We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 20 HP Kohler® Courage® Single-Cylinder Engine
- 597 CC
- Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve
- Hydrostatic, Hand Transmission
- Fingertip Cruise Control
- 42" Deck Width
- High Vacuum Twin Blade Dec with Deck Wash System
- 6-Position Easy Adjust Deck Height Lever: from 2" to 4"
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- 18" Turning Radius
- 1.36 Gallon Fuel Tank Size
- Tool Free Fast Attach Accessories
- Tool Free Seat Adjustment: 3.5" Adjustment Range
- Accepts All Pull Behind Accessories with Drawbar Hitch
- Reccomended Yard Size: 1/2 Acre to 2 Acres
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
The Swisher 11.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The removable log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine
- 34 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 Stage Pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" Machined Steel Compound Wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical Beam Lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Steel Components
If you have a large area of grass to mow, you need a Swisher Trailmower! Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, the Swisher 44” 10.5 HP Trailmower is designed to dramatically reduce your mowing time. The Trailmower can easily attach to your lawn tractor or ATV and act as a wing mower, doubling your cutting width. It boasts a 44-inch cutting deck with rear discharge, and convenient single-point cutting height adjustment. The easy left-to-right adjustable offset hitch is great for mowing ditches or under low hanging trees, and no tools are required. This mower features rugged, heavy steel construction and wider tires for better flotation and stability, as well as exclusive bumper rollers that protect against damage to your trees and shrubs. The Trailmower is the ultimate time saver! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 10.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Heavy duty 1/8" thick 44" tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Single-point cutting height adjustment of 1.5" - 4.5"
- Operating blade engage/disengage controls
- Universal articulating hitch with left to right adjustable offset
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
YTH22V46 22-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Powerful 22 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine
- V-twin engines are more powerful, operate with less vibration, and run cooler than single cylinder engines
- Foot pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed control and smooth operation
- High back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel and easy step through design provide ultimate operation comfort
Power and efficiency are rolled into one package with the Honda GC log splitter. Enjoy convenient 22 ton splitting force and both vertical and horizontal splitting positions. This machine gets the job done and ensures ease of use and maximum performance.
- 5 hp Honda GC engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Road-rated tires
- Includes hitch for ease of towing
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
Swisher's 24" walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4" fixed cutting height. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessible for PTO, self-propelled and safety. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. Two heavy duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
- Versatile - Deck adapter fits most popular tractor mower decks. Easily chips tree branches up to 2" diameter. Prior to towing anything with your zero-turn mower, please review your mower's owner's manual.
- Durability - Durable vented hard top design reduces airborne dust. Additional hose kit allows you to reach around shrubs and trees.
- Capacity - 32 cubic foot capacity
Specifications Model Number 55249 Weight Ea. 375 lbs. Assembled Product Size 96" x 33" x 62"
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable