We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
Powerful all-round saw for people who value professional qualities in a saw. The X-Torq® engine means lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Auto return stop switch, side mounted chain tensioning and visible fuel level makes the saw easier to handle. Equipped with Smart Start® and fuel pump to every time ensure easy starts.
Air Injection- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
X-Torq- Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
Quick-Release Air Filter- Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Ergonomic Rear Handle- Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger and asymmetrical handle.
Felling Mraks- Distinct marks for better felling precision.
Combined Choke/Stop Control- Allows for easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
Snap Lock Cylinder Cover- Saves time when changing spark plugs and cleaning.
Three-Piece Crank Shaft- Forged three-piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications.
Engine specification Cylinder displacement 50.2 cc Power output 3.2 hp Maximum power speed 9000 rpm Fuel tank volume 15.22 fl oz Fuel consumption 504 g/kWh Idling speed 2700 rpm Spark plug NGK BPMR7A, Champion RCJ7Y Electrode gap 0.02 " Torque, max. 2.6 Nm/7200 rpm Lubricants Oil tank volume 0.55 US pint Oil pump type Fixed flow Vibration & noise data Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 2.3/2.7 m/s² Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A) Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A) Cutting equipmentChain pitch .325" Recommended bar length, min-max 13"-20" Chain speed at max power 56.76 fts Overall dimensions Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 11.24 lbs
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- 48 X 52” fits 2 x 2 & 2 x 3 ROPS
Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw has a combined Start / Stop switch and fuel pump that makes the chainsaw very easy to start. Unlike some chain saws, the Husqvarna 445 is designed with the LowVib system to reduce vibration levels to the operator and makes it more comfortable to use. The forged, three piece crankshaft allows the Husqvarna 445 Chain Saw to hold up, even through the toughest applications.
- Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter
- X - Torq delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations
- Combined start / stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start
- Side - mounted chain tensioner provides easier access
- Snap - lock cylinder cover saves you time when changing spark plugs and cleaning
- Forged three - piece crankshaft for maximum durability for the toughest applications
- LowVibsystem designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue
- Visible fuel level indicator makes it easy to check fuel level
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $259.99
The Troy Bilt 3-in-1 push lawn mower has a powerful 159cc OHV-Auto gas engine and will accommodate small to medium size yards.
- 21" cutting width and dual-lever height adjustment
- Light in weight
- 8"/11" wheels for easy maneuverability
- Side mulch capability
- 159Cc Power more OHV-Auto 3-in-1 push mower
- 21" steel deck
- 179cc* Yard Machines OHV engine for maximum power, performance and durability
- Push-button electric start is easy, dependable and eliminates pull starts
- 24" clearing width, 21" intake height makes it the perfect tool for driveways, sidewalks and patios when the forecast calls for a foot or more
- 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds make operation easier; choose the right speed for any condition
- 13" x 4" Snow Hog tires provide excellent traction on even heavy snow and ice
- Crank chute rotation with manual pitch control
- 12" steel auger and impeller handles heavy snow with ease
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
The ECHO 17 in. 21.2 cc Gas Trimmer offers professional power in a lightweight package. The 59 in. straight shaft helps provide an extended reach, the I-30 starter offers easy starting and the Speed Feed trimmer head helps provide quick and easy line changes. The 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine helps provide strong cutting power while the bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out pre-measured lengths of line when needed.
- Assembled dimension: 11 in. W x 73 in. H x 11 in. D
- 21.2 cc Power Boost Vortex 2-stroke engine for a powerful performance
- Bump head line release allows continuous operation by instantly letting out premeasured lengths of line
- Speed Feed trimmer head helps enable easy line changing
- I-30 starter helps provide easy use
- Left and right handles are ergonomically cushioned for comfort
- 59 in. straight shaft helps provide a long reach
- Anti-vibration design helps reduces fatigue for longer use
- For commercial use
- Some assembly required
- 17 in. cutting width
- Note: Product may vary by store
224cc Champion OHV Engine:
- 250 Cycles per hour
- Easily adjusts from horizontal to vertical for larger, heavier logs
- Full beam for maximum cylinder support
- integrated log cradle
- 2 in. Ball Coupler
- 16 in. DOT approved wheels
- 4 Stroke
- Single Cylinder
- Air Cooled
- Low Oil Shut-Off
- Recoil Start
- Cast Iron Sleeve for Durability
Specifications Max Log Size 23.8 in. Max Log Weight 100 lb. Cycle Time 12 seconds Hydraulic Cylinder 3.9 in. x 22.6 in. 2-Stage Pump 11 GPM Max Pressure 3600 psi Hydraulic Oil System Capacity 5 Gallon (18.9L) Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity 4 Gallon (15.1L)
Lightweight and comfortable, the product provides exceptional performance with a low-noise level. The 25.4 cc professional grade engine produces 375 CFM and 158 MPH at the nozzle at only 64 dB (A). The product comes with a 5 year consumer 2 year professional warranty.
Type Backpack Engine Displacement (cc) 25.4 Carburetor Rotary Starting System i-30 Fuel Capacity 21 See-Through Fuel Tank Standard Helper Handle Standard Air Volume (cfm-pipe) 375 Maximum Air Speed (mph) 158 Average Air Speed (mph) 131 dB(A) 64 Dry Weight (lbs) (With standard pipes) 13.3 Consumer Warranty 5 yrs Commercial Warranty 2 yrs Rental Warranty 90 Days
The TuffTop canopy is specifically designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers. The sunshade protects the operator from direct sun exposure providing over 13 square feet of shade. This TuffTop is can withstand a heavy beating. It may be bent double and will “pop” right back into shape! Constructed of high density thermoplastic, it is built with the same material used in highway crash barrels including UV inhibitors to extend equipment life. The canopy frame is made of hot-rolled powder coated steel that attaches to 2”H x 2”W or 2”H x 3”W R.O.P.S with a square tubular form factor. TuffTops are available in Grey and White and are a perfect match for the Swisher Response Zero Turn Mowers that feature R.O.P.S. The 44” x 44” canopy provides excellent shade coverage capable of tilting 16 degrees forward or backward and can be removed in seconds without tools. The virtually indestructible TuffTop ZTR/Tractor canopy is the perfect addition for your Swisher Response ZTR or any other R.O.P.S. equipped mower and/or small tractor.
- Designed for smaller compact tractors and R.O.P.S. equipped Zero Turn Mowers
- Protects the operator from direct sun exposure
- Heavy duty construction built to last
- Attaches to a a2"H x 2"W or 2"H x 3"W R.O.P.S. with a square tubular form factor
- Made in the USA
- 90 Day Manufacturer Warranty