We offer a wide selection of outdoor power equipment such as Husqvarna lawn mowers, Poulan chain saws and hydraulic log splitters.
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- Optional Cradle
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trailcutter is perfect for any big mowing job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs. This model will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel tow-behind cutting deck
- Rear discharge
- Remote operator control console
- Single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Universal articulating pin hitch - adjusts left to right
- Heavy duty stump jumper and 2 break away swinging blades cut most stems up to 3" in diameter
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
A twin-cylinder 23 hp Briggs & Stratton Intek engine and 48” triple-blade deck design are just two highlights of our most popular riding mower. You can easily move forward and backwards with the YTH2348’s pedal-controlled hydrostatic transmission. A simple pull of the button on the control panel engages your blades while an hour meter tracks your usage for future scheduled maintenance. Gauge wheels on the deck prevent scalping of your grass in uneven terrain. Additional features include 6-position cutting height adjustment, an 18” turning radius and comfortable 15” high back seats. A front bumper and nose roller are great upgrades not found on similarly priced competitive models. Like our other tractors, the YTH2348 has a welded frame and cast-iron front axle for greater durability.
Briggs & Stratton Intek V-Twin
Two-cylinder engine provides reliable performance for an excellent value. Full-pressure lubrication and spin-on oil filter.
Pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission
Easy speed and direction control with pedal-operated hydrostatic transmission. Separate pedals for forward and reverse.
Bagging and Mulching Capable
2-bin (6 bushel volume) and 3-bin (9 bushel volume) bagger accessories make grass collection a snap. Turn clippings into organic fertilizer with our Mulch Kit accessory.
15" high back seats are adjustable forward and aft for greater comfort.
Air Induction Mowing Technology
Air is drawn from the top and bottom of the deck, improving grass lift and delivering a superior cut.
Locking of the forward speed lets you rest your foot.
- Cast Iron Front Axle
- Hour meter with service minder
Click Here For Technical Date Learn More
The Swisher 10.5 HP log splitter features a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine to ensure optimal performance. The splitter offers 28 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage pump provides maximum splitting performance. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The log cradles reduce the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch opening and a 5 gallon poly hydraulic tank. Made in the USA!
- 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
- 28 ton horizontal and vertical splitting positions provide ample splitting force for all wood species
- 25" opening
- 2 stage pump maximizes cycle time
- Swisher Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch provides easy starting in cold temperatures
- 5 gallon Poly Hydraulic Tank provides visibility of fluid levels
- 1" machined steel compound wedge provides tough and efficient log splitting
- Road towable so you can take it anywhere
- Removable log cradles help prevent operator from reaching to ground level for split logs
- Vertical beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on Hydraulic System
- 3 Year Manufactuter Warranty on Steel Components
Power and efficiency are rolled into one package with the Honda GC log splitter. Enjoy convenient 22 ton splitting force and both vertical and horizontal splitting positions. This machine gets the job done and ensures ease of use and maximum performance.
- 5 hp Honda GC engine
- 22 ton splitting force
- Convenient horizontal and vertical splitting positions
- Road-rated tires
- Includes hitch for ease of towing
- Engine power values are as rated by the engine manufacturer
- After the initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be attached and removed from the tractor without having to use tools
- 2 stage snow thrower - Two serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute up to 50 ft.
- 2 stage snow throwers can handle heavier, larger snow falls, and more ice conditions than a single stage
- Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat
- Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180° rotation from the tractor seat
- Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes. Skid shoes are adjustable in height for rock drives or smooth surfaces
- Wheel weights and chains recommended for additional traction
- Fits: All front engine Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Ryobi Lawn, Yard and Garden (Tex) tractors frames with 38”, 42”, 46”, 48” and 54” mowing decks
- Housing dimensions – 20 in H x 42 in W
- 12 in diameter hi speed impeller throws snow up to 50 ft
- Tractor deck must be removed and belts properly routed on snow thrower to tractor
YTH22V46 22-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Powerful 22 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine
- V-twin engines are more powerful, operate with less vibration, and run cooler than single cylinder engines
- Foot pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed control and smooth operation
- High back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel and easy step through design provide ultimate operation comfort