The Blue Max Electric Chainsaw Sharpener adjusts to fit any chainsaw chain and features precision angle adjustment with the table vise adjusting up to 35 degrees left or right. Designed with versatility in mind unit can be mounted to bench, wall or vise depending on your need. Blue Max even includes your first 4 1/4'' sharpening wheel.
- 120 volt
- 4,200 RPM
- Table vise angle 35-degrees right or left
- 7/8-inch arbor, 4-1/4-inch wheel, 1/8-inch thick
- Chain vise adjust to all Chain designs & Pitches
$19.99This Husqvarna chain is a replacement 20 inch pixel (narrow kerf) designed for the Rancher chainsaw. This chain has a .325" chain pitch and a .050" chain gauge.Product Features:
- Fits models 346XP, 350, 351, 353, and 450
- A low kickback, low vibration chain developed to meet the specific needs of today's lightweight chainsaws
- It cuts a narrow kerf and requires less power from the saw than standard cutting systems
- Chain type - H30 (95VP)
- Drive links - 80
- Pitch - .325 in.
- Gauge - .050 in.
- File size - 3/16 in.
- Made in the USA!
- Motor:110 V/60 Hz
- Motor input power: 230 Watt
- Maximum speed: 3600 rpm
- Includes: Thermo overload protection
- Work Light: 15 watt
- Includes: 3 grinding wheels sizes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4"
The Tuff Top canopy is made of a high density thermoplastic and fits 2” square or 2” x 3” ROPS. It has an adjustable fit for forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS. It installs, folds down for trailering at non-highway speeds(we suggest removal for speed in excess of 35mph), or removes in seconds without tools!
- Strong steel frame is "e" coated and powder coated.
- Tough thermoplastic top panels and all parts easily replaced.
- Fits all ROPS equipped tractors with 2" square or 2" x 3" ROPS.
- Adjustable to fit: forward leaning, vertical or rear leaning ROPS.
- SCR 44" x 44" fits 2" x 2" and 2" x 3" ROPS
Featuring 17-inch dual-action blades, this electric hedge trimmer will help you tackle tough overgrowth with less vibration. A lightweight, compact design makes it easy to use.
- 17" Dual-Action hardened steel blade for reduced virbation while trimming
- 3.2 amp motor for trimming branches up 5/8 inch
- Pre-hardened, rust-resistant hardened steel blades stay sharp longer
- Lightweight, compact design is easy to use with less fatigue
- Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-up
- Cord retention prevents accidental unplugging
- Built-in T-handle and full length trigger for comfort and control while cutting
Specifications Amps 3.2 Amps Blade Length 17 in. Cutting Strokes/min 3500 Max. Cutting Capacity 5/8 in. Power Source Electric Type Hedge Trimmer Weight 4.3 lbs.
Trimming those hard to reach branches has never been easier with the Yard Craft 10" Bar Electric Pole Saw.
- Electric Pole Saw
- Extends from 5.5 feet to 8.3 feet
- 10 inch bar with 3/8 inch pitch & automatic chain oiler
- Safety features include reduced kickback design and hand guard
- Easy chain adjustment
- Oregon® bar and chain
- 5500 RPM
- 4.8 AMP
- 120 Volts
- Straps connect to rod for easy handling
- Lubrication oil tank design
- Non-slip soft handle
- Convenient to dismount
- Master switch and locking swith for safety
Sold as each. 22". Fits all 22" Poulan lawn mowers. Clamshell.Learn More
$64.97Reduce user fatigue while increasing safety by using your Swisher® log splitter with log cradles. Manufactured in the USA with all steel components, the log cradles catch and hold the split log, minimizing the need to bend over to pick up split wood off the ground. Swisher® log cradles easily bolt on to any Swisher “H” beam log splitter. Learn More