The MZ series zero-turn mower from Husqvarna takes performance, productivity, and comfort to a whole new level. The intuitive operator interface, heavy-duty steel frame and commercial rated hydraulic system create the ultimate mowing experience. With a rugged fabricated steel deck that is mulch and collection capable, the MZ is practical for all of your property maintenance needs. The high back seat with armrests and adjustable ergonomic steering levers will provide a comfortable ride time after time. Individual, hydraulic wheel-drive provides very precise maneuvering and allows the mower to rotate around its own axis, without any turning radius. Powered by Briggs and Stratton, this engine features premium air filtration, chrome plated valves, super finished bearing surfaces, and an oversized cooling fan for extreme durability and superior performance. The heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck features twin sheets of 11 gauge steel for added support for spindles and increased overall strength. Ergonomically designed deck lifting system offers precise cutting height adjustment. Easy and quick adjustment from the operator’s seat. Longer life due to premium integrated zero-turn transmissions featuring charge-pumps, larger drive axles and expansion tanks. Oil and filter maintenance, hydraulic drive system components/adjustment, electrical system and battery are all within easy reach so you can quickly get back to being productive. Removable foot pan for easy access to deck belt pulleys, spindles and clean-up. Dual levers with foam-padded hand grips and viscous dampers that reduce vibration, create a comfortable operator experience.
- Briggs & Stratton Endurance Series V-Twin Engine
- 27 HP
- 810 CC
- 2 Cylinders
- Air Cooling Engine
- 16 A Generator
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Volume: 5 Gal.
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- Forward Speed: 0-8.5 mph.
- Reverse Speed: 0-5 mph
- Cutting Width: 61 Inches
- Steel Deck
- High Back Seat
- Productivity: 4.2 Acres per hour
- Reinforced heavy-duty frame with limited-lifetime warranty for worry-free, long lasting and durable performance
- Large 54-in cutting deck tackles large yards with ease
- Integrated rear bumper provides protection to both operator and machine
- Customize your cut with a choice of 8 cutting height positions
- Increased leg room for a more comfortable ride
- 3-in heavy-duty steel front axle handles rough terrain
- Easy access to oil drain line at the rear of mower for simpler maintenance
- 8 second cycle time
- 15 ton splitting force
- 5.5 HP (190cc) Briggs & Stratton horizontal shaft engine
- 3.5” x 18” trunion mount steel cylinder, 1.5" rod
- 18” log opening
- Power to split logs up to 18” in diameter
- Reinforced steel tube rail, 5” wide x 5” tall
- .75” thick high carbon steel splitting wedge
- 2.25 gal. capacity hydraulic system
The Swisher 14.5 HP Commercial Grade log splitter features a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin electric start engine to ensure top end performance. The splitter offers 34 Tons of splitting force. The heavy-duty 2-stage 22 GPM pump provides maximum splitting performance and optimum cycle time. The splitter can function in both horizontal and vertical splitting positions. The adjustable wheeled front stand allows for easier adjusting, hitching and moving. The beam lock adds security while splitting in the vertical position. The Swisher® Exclusive Cold Weather Clutch makes starting the engine a snap in cold weather conditions. The heavy duty log cradle reduces the chance of the log rolling off the beam. Swisher’s 4 Way Wedge is included with every purchase and doubles the splitting productivity. Easily transport your splitter anywhere you want to go...it's road towable. Other features include: 25-Inch log opening, an oversized cylinder for maximum splitting force, and a 15 gallon welded steel hydraulic tank. Not for sale in California. Made in the USA.
- 11.5 HP Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24" self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4" fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- 2 Heavy duty front casters
- Made in the USA
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Handle for Easy Moving
- Control Valve
- 8" Harden Steel Wedge
- 16" Pneumatic Wheel
- 429cc Kohler
- Outside Oil Filter
- 3- Year on Workmanship
- 2- Year on Engine
- 1- Year on Hydraulics
Specifications Maximum Splitting Force 35 Tons Engine 429cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26" Cylinder 5.5" Diameter x 24" Stroke Pump 2-Stage 16 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8.8 Gallon Max. System Wedge 8" Harden Steel Coupler 2" Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 616.7LB/740LB Package Dimensions 75.2" x 21.3" x 32.7" Valve Auto Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable
Aggressive performance and heavy duty construction make the Merry Commercial SC262 shredder-chipper a workhorse to handle demanding professional jobs. A larger and heavier rotor assembly put nearly 150 lbs. to work on your clean up needs. The inertia, centrifugal force, and momentum of this machine are a force to be reckoned with. The independent Flexride suspension provides less vibration and longer component life when towing.
- 18HP Vanguard Engine
- 4" Chipping Knife
- Knife Speed 128 MPH
- 114,336 Hammer Hits Per Minute
- Highway Towable with Independent Flexride Suspension Reduces Vibration for Longer Life and Easy Towing
YTH22V46 22-HP V-Twin Hydrostatic 46-in Riding Lawn Mower with Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Powerful 22 HP Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine
- V-twin engines are more powerful, operate with less vibration, and run cooler than single cylinder engines
- Foot pedal controlled hydrostatic transmission provides infinite speed control and smooth operation
- High back seat, deluxe comfort steering wheel and easy step through design provide ultimate operation comfort
- After the initial mounting brackets and pulley frame brackets are attached, the snow thrower can be attached and removed from the tractor without having to use tools
- 2 stage snow thrower - Two serrated input augers pull in the snow slowly and then the high speed impeller propels the snow thru the poly chute up to 50 ft.
- 2 stage snow throwers can handle heavier, larger snow falls, and more ice conditions than a single stage
- Can be raised and lowered from tractor seat
- Operator can adjust discharge chute and control deflector pitch and has 180° rotation from the tractor seat
- Replaceable wear plate and skid shoes. Skid shoes are adjustable in height for rock drives or smooth surfaces
- Wheel weights and chains recommended for additional traction
- Fits: All front engine Husqvarna, Poulan Pro, Jonsered, and Ryobi Lawn, Yard and Garden (Tex) tractors frames with 38”, 42”, 46”, 48” and 54” mowing decks
- Housing dimensions – 20 in H x 42 in W
- 12 in diameter hi speed impeller throws snow up to 50 ft
- Tractor deck must be removed and belts properly routed on snow thrower to tractor
Swisher's walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1-1/2 inches in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features a 11-1/2-horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty cutting deck. Its single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease. And the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Handlebar mounted controls are easily accessed for total control and safety, and the adjustable handlebars make for a comfortable use. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for smooth cutting in all conditions. A four-speed transmission is great for climbing or cruising, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of trouble. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris. With the added wire shield for added protection and adjustable handlebars, this is exactly what you need to clear any trail. 50 state compliant. Made in the USA.Learn More
- Average Assembly time is under 35 minutes.
- Accomodates splitting in both horizontal and vertical position.
- Optional square log cradle for quicker, easier and safer splitting.
- Total cycle time for most models is under 15 seconds.
- Powerful trouble free kohler enfine with 2-year warranty .
- Log splitter has a limited 3-yr warranty on material/workmanship, 2-yr warranty on engine and 1-yr warranty on hydraulic components.
- 88 inches long
- 50 inches long from wheel to wheel
Specifications: Maximum Splitting Force 30 Tons Engine 196cc Kohler Maximum Log Length 26 in. Cylinder 5 in. Diameter x 24.5 in. Stroke Pump 2-Stage 14 GPM Hydraulic Capacity 8 Gallon Wedge 8 in. Harden Steel Max. System Coupler 2 in. Ball Coupler Net/Gross Weight 577LB/665LB Valve Auto-Return Cycle Time 15 Seconds Wheel 4.80-8 Filter Spin-On Replaceable